All times are UTC

Post subject: Original Capes - Remastered (All Regiment Badges)
PostPosted: January 25th, 2015, 8:55 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
"Beel, are you INSANE?!"
Yes, I am, just, nobody tells me enough that I am! x3

Part Only in the Original - Remastered series, for capes. Do you like capes? Are you a fan of things that RESEMBLE capes? What about the Old Versions? "But SNOCRISTLE!" you may pout, "Why didn't the OLD version have the NEW logos?! I WANT NEW LOG--"

Hush. Here they are, right out of the inspection program I call, "My friend,
GoldenWitch", I remastered the cape from the old version, with the new logos, plus an extra one, for variety. YAY, VARIETY! \o/

All of these capes were made in GIMP, and by ME, ironically, to resemble the old version as much as I possibly can. This specific set comes with a Cape with the Trainees Logo on it, for those aspiring soldiers, a Cape with the Survey Corps. Logo, for those who like tradition, a Cape with the Garrison Brigade logo, for those who prefer it, and a Cape with the Military Police, for those who like horsies. :3 Everyone loves horsies.

This cape ALSO comes with an original cape, done by me, in order to add variety-- a Cape with the Wall Maria logo, so you can represent ALL of the Badges at once! I hope you enjoy, and I hope you have fun slaying titans with that Old Version style~

Original Capes - Remastered
Spoiler:

Click on this link to the original Imgur album if it doesn't work with the previews here. It doesn't work for me, oddly enough, so there's that to make a fix for everyone. ^^
http://imgur.com/a/ox2AT

~Screenshots~
Wall Maria Cape
Spoiler:

Trainees Cape
Spoiler:

Survey Corps. Cape
Spoiler:

Garrison Brigade Cape
Spoiler:

Military Police Cape
Spoiler:

I hope you enjoy~! A lot of work were put into these capes, and it means a lot to have the bravery and courage to be able to post these out to you all, and not be afraid of criticism. I hope you enjoy, and these skins almost didn't come out to public. I hope you all have a lovely day, thank you for reading this far. ^^

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.