All times are UTC

Post subject: How is everyone?
PostPosted: May 27th, 2019, 11:23 pm 

i'm slowly starting to get back into this game again,, it's a shame that not many people post anymore. :(

anyway, for the few of those who are still around, what's been happening lately? anything you want to talk about? :D

watch bfdi ▲

Post subject: Re: How is everyone?
PostPosted: May 29th, 2019, 6:00 am 

Wassup! Im starting to get back into it too. I tried f=playing on the servers but it wont let me in. Whenever I click a country, it doesnt do anything

PostPosted: May 30th, 2019, 1:15 am 

Dankleburg wrote:
Wassup! Im starting to get back into it too. I tried f=playing on the servers but it wont let me in. Whenever I click a country, it doesnt do anything

maybe you need to update? like update unity? if not, try updating your mod or use a new one, i prefer universe mod 8-)

watch bfdi ▲

PostPosted: May 30th, 2019, 2:06 pm 
Newbie Artist

I've been checking the forums more recently. It's a bit surprising to see that it's a little more active than usual. I might make another skin, and I even feel like getting into the game again. Probably because of AOT Season 3, which is amazing so far.

Editing my skins without permission is ok, but please do give credit.

BlueRazer20's Introduction and Skin List

PostPosted: May 30th, 2019, 6:45 pm 
Veteran Artist

Feng needs to come back or someone really needs to make an unofficial update mod that was at least approved in any manner by feng so we can get our hopes back. the game is too great to be left behind.

Nice to meet you all :) . If you like my skins don't forget to click that thank button :D. No editing without permision pls.

PostPosted: May 31st, 2019, 11:15 am 

BlueRazer20 wrote:
I've been checking the forums more recently. It's a bit surprising to see that it's a little more active than usual. I might make another skin, and I even feel like getting into the game again. Probably because of AOT Season 3, which is amazing so far.

nice! i checked back on the servers a few weeks ago, expecting everything to be empty, but i was surprised to see people were still playing! i'm not gonna lie,, i haven't... really finished season 1 yet,,, but i plan to soon! (school has been in the way for a while) i might get back to making skins too! i've definitely improved with art over 2 years, i'd love to mess around with that :D

SchneeStreika wrote:
Feng needs to come back or someone really needs to make an unofficial update mod that was at least approved in any manner by feng so we can get our hopes back. the game is too great to be left behind.

yes!! i cant say for sure if he will or not, but there's always hope! :lol: i'd love to see mods that let you play as more characters (different models) or an expansion of playable maps,, but i suppose we already have rc for that part. :roll:

watch bfdi ▲

PostPosted: June 8th, 2019, 5:29 pm 

Wof is better

PostPosted: June 21st, 2019, 4:35 pm 

Eh, there's even new members coming to the forums... although I stumbled there by mistake, thinking I'd find AoT-themed skins for other games :lol: but it's true that my interest in Attack on Titan was brought back by the third season, which rocks quite hard. I had watched the two first ones back when they aired and enjoyed them, and I think that next year, I'll just do a massive re-run of the three seasons in one row.

PostPosted: July 15th, 2019, 12:36 am 

SchneeStreika wrote:

As much as everyone would like this to happen. I don't think it will, I'm in contact with the former admin of his forums (Accelevi) and he's heard nothing from Feng since. I think he tried sending him a small email or something. But received nothing back.

I have no idea how the servers are still up since Photon definitely isn't free. But be glad they are because the game could be completely unplayable right now.