All times are UTC

Post subject: Annie Male Version
PostPosted: January 31st, 2016, 4:13 am 
Veteran Artist

Sorry for the delay just because of school *cough* anyways im still gonna make these but the art style is kinda different so .3.

Screenie!!

Linkie!!
Hair:http://i.imgur.com/nIvSBCt.png
Eyes:http://i.imgur.com/zmJhK5k.png
Skin:http://i.imgur.com/KzwIGin.png
Costume:http://i.imgur.com/25QvzHg.png
Cape:http://i.imgur.com/85uSCYX.png

Annie's Stats!

SPD -95
GAS -88
BLD -112
ACL -105

NINJA VANISH

Post subject: Re: Annie Male Version
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2016, 11:06 pm 

I don't know why I imagine him cocky, anyways great!

_________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: February 5th, 2016, 6:19 pm 
Newbie Artist

Wᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ , Aɴɴɪᴇ .. As ᴀ Mᴀʟᴇ ..

Sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏғғ ᴡ/ ᴇʏᴇs , Lᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴇʏᴇs , Exᴄᴇᴘᴛ ɴᴏ Eʏᴇ ʟᴀsʜᴇs . A Lɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ sʜᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʙʟᴜᴇ { Nɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏɴᴇ .}

Mᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɪʀ , Sᴇᴇᴍs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘʟᴀɪɴ , Usɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ Oɢ Hᴀɪʀ , ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ Yᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴘᴀʟʟᴇᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ .

Sᴋɪɴ , Nᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ sᴘᴏᴛs ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀᴅᴇᴅ , Hᴀɴᴅ , Eᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴀʟᴍ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ?
+Nᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇs

Aʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ , ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ .

Cᴏɴᴄʟᴜsɪᴏɴ : Oᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ' ᴏᴋ ' sᴋɪɴ , ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Oɢ Eʏᴇs , Cᴏsᴛᴜᴍᴇ , ʜᴀɪʀ .. ᴇᴛᴄ .

6/10 ~ Tʜᴀɴᴋᴇᴅ

- The Overly Honest Skin Reviewer

PostPosted: February 5th, 2016, 7:52 pm 

[Redacted]
BR

just a prank bro

PostPosted: February 5th, 2016, 8:10 pm 

Review of TheSkinReviewer's Review.
Spoiler:
TheSkinReviewer wrote:
Wᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ , Aɴɴɪᴇ .. As ᴀ Mᴀʟᴇ ..

Sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏғғ ᴡ/ ᴇʏᴇs , Lᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴇʏᴇs , Exᴄᴇᴘᴛ ɴᴏ Eʏᴇ ʟᴀsʜᴇs . A Lɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ sʜᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʙʟᴜᴇ { Nɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏɴᴇ .}

Mᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɪʀ , Sᴇᴇᴍs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘʟᴀɪɴ , Usɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ Oɢ Hᴀɪʀ , ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ Yᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴘᴀʟʟᴇᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ .

Sᴋɪɴ , Nᴏᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ sᴘᴏᴛs ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀᴅᴇᴅ , Hᴀɴᴅ , Eᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴀʟᴍ I ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ?
+Nᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇs

Aʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ , ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ .

Cᴏɴᴄʟᴜsɪᴏɴ : Oᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ' ᴏᴋ ' sᴋɪɴ , ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Oɢ Eʏᴇs , Cᴏsᴛᴜᴍᴇ , ʜᴀɪʀ .. ᴇᴛᴄ .

6/10 ~ Tʜᴀɴᴋᴇᴅ

- The Overly Honest Skin Reviewer

Alright team let's take a look at this review.

First, we have a statement about how genderbending tiggers this reviewer's uncomfortable side. Apparently, boys have cooties, girls have cooties; they should never mix. We do that here, get over it.

Next, it seems like the reviewer moves on to the eyes, alright good place to start. He makes an observation that about has as much depth as Donald Trump's soulless eyes and his care for immigrants. This observation would take an artist about 5 seconds to make and maybe 10 seconds for a normal person. Quality!

Alright now comes the hair. Aww come on this again?! Subconscious please stop making me write this, he's just reviewing with the same depth as last time. But why does it have to be me that tells him off, it could just be done by Will or Hall or...oh Halloween's sleeping, Will's in class, and Kano is a cat? When did he become a cat? He's always been one?! Dude, talk about news. Alright fine I'll focus and write it. It seems the reviewer is writing about the hair in as much depth as the FineBrothers care for their public relations. Again all these observations would've taken a very short amount of time to notice.

Whee next is skin, I know mine is tingling from reading this! Same thing as the last 2 you get the deal. It's about as basic as saying Elmo is red. Yes, I fucking used Elmo as a refence, Sesame Street for life.

It seems like the jacket is last. It's interesting to see that the part that the artist probably put the most work into transferring over to the male side is the least talked about in the review. Yeah everyone likes to talk about the mudcrabs in Skyrim and not the dragons right? Go figure.

Aww man the conclusion can't wait. Wait....."ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Oɢ Eʏᴇs , Cᴏsᴛᴜᴍᴇ , ʜᴀɪʀ .. ᴇᴛᴄ". BUT THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE SKIN, IT'S A GENDERBENT OF AN OG, THE MORE OG LOOKING THE BETTER?! These apples....actually look like apples. Fuck yeah they do, they're apples.

And then comes the arbitrary number ranking system that Barney from "How I Met Your Mother" uses to rank women, whores, hoes, sluts, and hookers; can't wait. Here's how it works:

some number/another number

Oh wow that's actually pretty convenient and readable, ohhh man and it even converts easily to a percentage, well done. Well in spirit of TheSkinReviewer's choice to use this ranking system, I'll use the same system to rank his review.

Image / 10

x = Fuck , y = You

Good luck kids!

Oh did I make you laugh or get mad? GOOD! Either way check out my shit skins in my signature (click it) and review them. I'll appriciate it because regardless of what you say, my stuff gets bumped up on the active threads list. I get more thanks. ;D

Last edited by LOCKjaw on February 6th, 2016, 6:05 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: February 5th, 2016, 9:44 pm 
Newbie Artist

Love it ! Thanking Your'e posts <33