All times are UTC

Post subject: CIty + Outside WIP map
PostPosted: November 15th, 2015, 12:49 am 

This is my first custom map! I wanted to try this out as well because i wanted to compare my map making skills with my improving GIMP skills. Really, With this map It can be pvp, Boss, RP... just about everything This is A really big WIP. I claimed it as done before but I felt I needed to expand. I ended up removing a lot of buildings in the city (I will put them back) added a crevice with a bridge, a forest, and I am working on a mineshaft.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE IT FOR THE TIME BEING
Spoiler:
http://pastebin.com/N4GEznCY
SCREENSHOTS
I forgot to put this one in the album Image

I fixed all the bugs I have found so far (Getting stuck in the ground etc.) and I will add more buildings to the city and outside the city too. I will make the forest bigger and the mine as well. If you are interested, keep an eye out on this map for updates. I have been working on it at least every day. I would say this is about 30% complete.

CHANGELOG
Spoiler:
1.First Uploaded only had a cruddy no detail city and a few trees outside
2.Second update added tilted buildings and a ruined effect with wall bloulders
3.Added pavement/road to the city for more detail
4.Leaves for use as blood under rocks (kinda sad but do it for the RP)
5.extended the outside area to have a bridge and crevice
6.Added forest and extended the rear walls to look more like the anime (ish)
7.Added rough look to the hole in the wall with boulders.
8. Removed the blood from the map I decided I didn't want it

Last edited by IceAura on September 17th, 2016, 2:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject: Re: All purpose City Map
PostPosted: November 15th, 2015, 3:46 am 

This map is very much a work in progress. Even now I am working on MASSIVE changes. The city won't even look the same. I wanted to try something new and here I am. After this I might stick with skins for the time being but this is an attempt. Did you know that cannons are 100% useless on Annie? I may not actually publish the changes (cuz i made the ground 600 by 600 by 10) I will do my best and I will do what I can and I may or may not update this post. Personally I like it the way it is but many others don't. It is an attempt and I like it. I have been told (quote) "it sucks ass and is the dumbest map ever" (quote) But as I said WIP.

Post subject: Re: CIty + Outside WIP map
PostPosted: September 5th, 2016, 9:19 pm 

After plenty of thought, (two or three minutes) I decided to finish the map... and that is it. Nothing more.