All times are UTC

Post subject: Tyler's Human Form (Role Play Private Skin)
PostPosted: July 24th, 2017, 5:06 pm 

So, most of you have seen my titan skin. So this is the human form. Plain and simple. The role play takes place in a universe in which "What would happen if (prepare your hate mail) Eren didnt exist and was replaced with someone likable". Dont hate me, I didnt come up with it XD.

Anyway I landed the role of Tyler - who was Eren's replacement. Everything in the world happens the way it was meant to as far as the timeline goes. But everything that Eren could have influenced can be changed. So the wall is still breached by the colossal titan but like - Annie and Tyler dated in the training camp making the eventual betrayal a lot more heart wrenching. Either way. THIS Is the reason Tyler is wearing Annie's hood. After she was drafted to the military police and Tyler the scouts she decided she can not do the long distance thing. She handed him her hoodie as a memento of their time together.

Hense the wearing of it. Private Skin do not copy etc. Any Questions or comments is still welcome however. :)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler: