All times are UTC

Post subject: Missing the Game( Filipino Player here )
PostPosted: January 20th, 2020, 3:53 pm 
Veteran Artist

I miss the times that there are so many people playing the game and are actively competing with each other on who's better at what which is the what made this game stand so far. I miss those teachers of mine who taught me how to kill titans fast and land good hits. I miss everyone, Guilds, Friends and the random guests who I ( before ) deliberately kick because they AFK because of my constant 1k server rooms. I miss training for 5 hours straight on some days just so i could kill titans as fast as I can while doing 1k kill Chains and making ACTUAL progress. ( Hallo Geo Stigma, Howling Peace )

I also miss roleplaying in the US servers just to get out of my sadness . Especially with the some Guilds that i cant remember clearly know but (if you read this ) Thank you Pheonix Wright ( one of the guild leaders there ) ( if i spelled it right ) for those times ( Schnee Streika here )(Asia server, pinoy player here ).

I miss the times where I see people using my blades and also going on a fashion spree on a server that is supposed to be for killing titans. I miss those teachers of mine and the Skin Making Group that we made ( hallo Ace, Shakeys, Advante, Sensei Nekoneki Ghui, Pole)

Lastly, I miss playing the game, it just needs a very good update and hopefully ( despite evidences that feng might not update this anymore despite its potential before ) new things come and the playerbase starts to revive. Hopefully if there were an update, The game can also not strictly follow the anime though and make it more recreational and competitive with twists and shaz (hopeless thinking). Anyway I dont want the game to die like this because i spent years and years on this game. It actually pains me to see it in this state. I miss everything ( except the toxicity on some rooms ) :roll: (

Nice to meet you all :) . If you like my skins don't forget to click that thank button :D. No editing without permision pls.

Post subject: Re: Missing the Game( Filipino Player here )
PostPosted: January 21st, 2020, 5:55 pm 

Sup, never knew that i'm not the one here missing the game and it's community.