All times are UTC

Post subject: to clarify
PostPosted: January 10th, 2016, 2:02 am 

Hi guys. I'm Manny-Z.
So I just started my posting my skins to the forum, although I've been making skins since December 2014
although I specialize in mostly costumes, I admit to sometime using other creators works and editing them to complete certain sets of mine.. despite the fact that I never post or try to take ownership of the edited textures used in certain skins of mine.

I want to please note that majority of the skins I may post have been made months away before I made an account for aotskins or even started to post. If some of my skin sets consists of another user's creations.... I would kindly ask the creator to feature their piece of work and credit them, and will also leave a link leading to the OG, or if (like I said before... I made some of these skins months away and most atleast a year old) I use the piece of any creator whose account I will try to review and see if they even use their account, I would kindly pay homage by leaving a link and give them thanks for a piece of their art that goes well with mine.

My point is.... skin is art..... we all have diverse styles of art.... and I feel as if art is better when two artists collide (WITH PERMISSION).

So I hope lots of skin makers here receive my message....and I have no intentions of plagiarism.... PERMISSION and PROPS.

So I hope to not bother anyone by featuring work without permission and thank you.

Post subject: Re: to clarify
PostPosted: January 10th, 2016, 7:46 am 

Medals: 5
MANNYZ21 wrote:
So I hope to not bother anyone by featuring work without permission and thank you.

If you want to feature an artist's work/skin with your own post then link back to their post instead of reposting their skin. Its consider stealing/plagiarism. Always get permission and make sure to credit them in the post.
I hope I said this correctly if not I'm sorry moderators! xD