All times are UTC

Post subject: AOT Karanese District (full scale)
PostPosted: July 21st, 2015, 4:37 pm 
Banned

ok first i want to thank griffinbound for letting me use his walls ,his canal, and his road style for this map, so half of the thanks goes to griffin, this map took me about a month to make i think but i`m really glad its done,if there are any questions or problems with the map reply, if you like smack that thank button, Feedback would be nice as well, ENJOY!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

~Screenshots~
Spoiler:

~AOT Karanese District (full scale) Map Script~
http://pastebin.com/C2ucywcH

Remember i did not make the walls, the canal, or the ground Griffinbound did i only made the HQ,the roads and the house placement,so with that in mind, here is the link to the original map: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5657

thank you for reading this far i hope you enjoy the map

Last edited by sarahjeagerkr on November 4th, 2015, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: AOT Karanese District (full scale)
PostPosted: July 21st, 2015, 6:59 pm 
Senior Artist

Medals: 1
This looks awesome, just as the effort you put in! # - # *admire*

PostPosted: July 21st, 2015, 9:59 pm 
Newbie Map Maker

Glad to see it finished, Sarah. Excited to get back to work on my own as soon as the new models come in.

Hey there, Griffin here. I make map scripts, but I'm currently unable to take any more requests or work on those already placed, as I'm simply too busy. If you happen across any of my scripts, please leave a Thank!

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2015, 1:40 am 
Banned

thanks im glad yall like it

PostPosted: October 18th, 2015, 4:10 pm 

SarahJeager can you do stohess disrict like its really unique

PostPosted: October 18th, 2015, 4:30 pm 
Banned

ChangelingBaby wrote:
SarahJeager can you do stohess disrict like its really unique

i can but i would need some reference pictures to get a full idea of what stohess looks like, plus griffinboud (the maker of the walls, ground, and canal) has plans on making it soon. But he is working on his trost district so i guess i can give a shot not now but maybe later

PostPosted: November 4th, 2015, 3:55 pm 

Wow, great job on this map, it's exactly what I've been hoping to see in the game since I started playing in 2013! A full-scale city, fit for a large group of friends.

But, I loaded the map up, did a bit of configuration with titan spawns/waves, and I soon found out that... Titans were only spawning in the top-left corner of the map. Most of them were even stuck below the ground, and therefore untouchable. You can see this happening in your screenshots, as well; there are 5 titans randomly distributed through the upper-left corner, and nowhere else...

So, me being new to map creation, I got curious and started poking around. It looks like the original blank map that you start out with in the map editor is located in that upper left corner, underneath the ground.

I looked around the map some more, and I saw spawn points set up for players, but not a single one for Titans... So, my guess was that the game was spawning Titans in the "default" map area, hidden underneath the city.

Again, I'm still new to the map editor in RC, but I saw this as an opportunity to familiarize myself with the editor. I must say, you set the city up perfectly for someone to place Titans everywhere. I spent a good few hours manually placing about 300 Titan spawners through the city...

Needless to say, with 40 Titans spawned, most of them are appearing in useful places now. Would it be okay if I shared the edited version of your map here in your thread?

PostPosted: November 4th, 2015, 4:28 pm 
Banned

Porkey wrote:
Wow, great job on this map, it's exactly what I've been hoping to see in the game since I started playing in 2013! A full-scale city, fit for a large group of friends.

But, I loaded the map up, did a bit of configuration with titan spawns/waves, and I soon found out that... Titans were only spawning in the top-left corner of the map. Most of them were even stuck below the ground, and therefore untouchable. You can see this happening in your screenshots, as well; there are 5 titans randomly distributed through the upper-left corner, and nowhere else...

So, me being new to map creation, I got curious and started poking around. It looks like the original blank map that you start out with in the map editor is located in that upper left corner, underneath the ground.

I looked around the map some more, and I saw spawn points set up for players, but not a single one for Titans... So, my guess was that the game was spawning Titans in the "default" map area, hidden underneath the city.

Again, I'm still new to the map editor in RC, but I saw this as an opportunity to familiarize myself with the editor. I must say, you set the city up perfectly for someone to place Titans everywhere. I spent a good few hours manually placing about 300 Titan spawners through the city...

Needless to say, with 40 Titans spawned, most of them are appearing in useful places now. Would it be okay if I shared the edited version of your map here in your thread?

Sorry i don't like people editing my stuff so no you may not, but as for the titans spawn i may update this map later, also the walls and ground and canal was made by griffinbound i only made the roads as well as the HQ and added the houses so pls dont think i made the walls and ground and canal cuz i did not, i dont want this to overshadow griffins full scale trost map, other than that you can not post my map you edited

PostPosted: November 4th, 2015, 5:03 pm 

Alright alright, no need for the big red text. I read your opening post; I knew that griffinbound made the walls, ground, river, etc. But you placed everything else inside the walls. All those hundreds of buildings, the roads, the layout... Griffinbound laid the foundation; you built the city.

As for the edited version, I guess I'll have to keep that to myself, then...

PostPosted: November 4th, 2015, 6:52 pm 
Newbie Map Maker

Just going to butt in for a second and say that Sarah, being that this is edited content with permission to begin with, you don't have much of a place to tell someone that they cannot edit it if the original content creator says it's alright (and I just might do that). In the interest of not having to intervene, I suggest you simply work with Porkey here. He seems to have good, even necessary additions to offer, so work something out.

Hey there, Griffin here. I make map scripts, but I'm currently unable to take any more requests or work on those already placed, as I'm simply too busy. If you happen across any of my scripts, please leave a Thank!