All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Unban Vlinkthehylian
Yes 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
No 75%  75%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 4
 Post subject: Reply to Vlinkthehylian's "My Own Opinion"
PostPosted: June 21st, 2015, 7:03 pm 

I totally agree with what Link has said. The DogeMod is neither a virus nor a malware. Its a FUCKING startup program which can easily be disabled.
Kano or chugleader, one of you said that they might have 1 PC, what about their parents, they can do their research there. If not, they can use their cellphones.
Studies say:
"Cell phones are an integral part of kids' lives. According to research by C&R Research, 22 percent of young children own a cell phone (ages 6-9), 60 percent of tweens (ages 10-14), and 84 percent of teens (ages 15-18)."
You wanna deny statistics? Go ahead, but one day or another you will have to face the truth. What Link said is 100% true.
So you people banned Link for sharing malware/virus. BUT I stated above that the DogeMod is neither, so by elimination, you banned Link for nothing/spoke the truth?

My IGG(In-game guild):Elite Four Champion
Just so we're clear, I'm a solo player. One or two days of being orange means nothing to me. — Kazuto Kirigaya

Post subject: Re: Reply to Vlinkthehylian's "My Own Opinion"
PostPosted: June 21st, 2015, 7:07 pm 
Newbie Artist

Just because it is a startup program that can easily be disabled doesnt mean that its any less malicious.

PostPosted: June 21st, 2015, 7:08 pm 

it IS harmless, I guarantee it

Just so we're clear, I'm a solo player. One or two days of being orange means nothing to me. — Kazuto Kirigaya

PostPosted: June 21st, 2015, 7:10 pm 

Medals: 2
►It's a malicious program given out under false pretenses, what about that is ok to you? Don't go breaking rules & then piss your pants when you get in trouble. It is not ok to spread that shit, get over it or get out.

PostPosted: June 21st, 2015, 7:22 pm 

You keep using Malicious and Malware, when they dont even fit. Hmmm... I see... Even tho its completely harmless, and ive even done it and tested it on my PC, here i am using my PC perfectly fine.
Meh my reply was meant to the issues occurred after Link's post and Chug or Kano's questions about "They cant search it... having 1 PC... etc"

PostPosted: June 21st, 2015, 7:24 pm 

Do what you want with what I said right now, what you do next is not my problem ^.^
Im just gonna enjoy my life.
Be mean to me, Im gonna be mean to you,
Be nice to me, Im gonna be nice to you.
Simple as that. You dont follow them, you get taught a lesson ^.^

PostPosted: June 21st, 2015, 7:28 pm 

kirito151 wrote:
You keep using Malicious and Malware, when they dont even fit. Hmmm... I see... Even tho its completely harmless, and ive even done it and tested it on my PC, here i am using my PC perfectly fine.
Meh my reply was meant to the issues occurred after Link's post and Chug or Kano's questions about "They cant search it... having 1 PC... etc"

►You are literally responding to that with statistics because you have nothing else.
He said not everyone has a phone or other computer, he did not say 20% of people don't have a phone or other computer, so the very fact you had to go to google to continue the argument is pathetic. You can't justify spreading a program that intentionally shuts down your computer, that's just being a shitty person. It is not harmless, it is malicious, end of story.

PostPosted: June 21st, 2015, 7:30 pm 

Halloween wrote:
kirito151 wrote:

►You are literally responding to that with statistics because you have nothing else.
He said not everyone has a phone or other computer, he did not say 20% of people don't have a phone or other computer, so the very fact you had to go to google to continue the argument is pathetic. You can't justify spreading a program that intentionally shuts down your computer, that's just being a shitty person. It is not harmless, it is malicious, end of story.

Oh no, Its not cuz i have nothing to say, its just cuz you said that they cant do researches if they have one PC without specifying any specific condition.

PostPosted: June 21st, 2015, 7:32 pm 

kano wrote:
Malware is anything in a program designed with malicious intent
a program that turns of the computer on start up that clearly wasn't mentioned to your mod users is obviously malicious
Please do your research before spouting crap

Easily disable to you? Maybe. But what about the people who knows nothing about computers besides clicking the power button. We do not live in a world where everyone is the same, not everyone who uses a computer knows how to do everything

"before spouting crap" you say huh?
Well, the same could be said to you. A MALWARE/VIRUS HURTS THE PC. A STARTUP PROGRAM THAT JUST SHUTS DOWN PC DOESN'T KILL THE PC.
SO TECHNICALLY TO WHAT YOU SAID... SHUTTING DOWN PC = KILLING/CRASHING PC
Please do your research before spouting crap

PostPosted: June 21st, 2015, 7:33 pm 

kirito151 wrote:
Oh no, Its not cuz i have nothing to say, its just cuz you said that they cant do researches if they have one PC without specifying any specific condition.

Halloween wrote:
You can't justify spreading a program that intentionally shuts down your computer, that's just being a shitty person.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next