All times are UTC

Post subject: Lady of Red Vocaloid Skin Request
PostPosted: April 30th, 2015, 7:02 pm 
Newbie Artist

Hello people of the internet ^_^ Hopefully you guys can help me out a bit. I would like to request of any artist who is willing to take up this request to make Meiko from Daughter of Vengeance from the evil series in Vocaloid (ie. servant of evil, daughter of evil, daughter of white, etc.) I do have some pictures of her as this character down below, and styles do vary in the pictures below to give each artist here a bit more of a sense, or to help cater to their art a bit more, along with one real life picture. I'm also sure you could find plenty of other pictures around the internet and looking up "Daughter of Vengence" in youtube.

Also there are some good images of her in this video
phpBB [video]

I thank anybody who attempts this ahead of time ^_^

Last edited by PicoriElder on April 30th, 2015, 11:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Lady of Red Vocaloid Skin Request
PostPosted: April 30th, 2015, 7:30 pm 
Newbie Artist

oh I'm sorry >.< that's just usually what I see when I look around so I figured I would too, I'll take them out of being spoiler now.

PostPosted: May 1st, 2015, 12:04 am 

William stop being r00d you damn jackass. Just say it nicely... Hate people who are so r00d, like fuck off with that shit. >.>

PostPosted: May 1st, 2015, 12:22 am 
Designer

Medals: 1
Angel wrote:
William stop being r00d you damn jackass. Just say it nicely... Hate people who are so r00d, like fuck off with that shit. >.>

William wasn't that rude. Mostly just sounded annoyed & was not attacking op. At least, that's what it seemed like when I read his comment. You, on the other hand, with the childish name calling, sound rude as all hell & sound like you are attacking.

#r00d get it right.

PostPosted: May 1st, 2015, 12:23 am 

Angel wrote:

You could have said it nicely. Most people also do not like those like you who says their point much more rudely than the one they criticize. I doubt that your teaching methods will be effective.

PostPosted: May 1st, 2015, 12:29 am 
Veteran Artist

Angel wrote:
fuck off

telling someone something like that is not nice.
and beside Will is right, s/he does not have to put a spoiler in every single thing. If i saw it before s/he edit it, i would've said the same thing.
anyway i think you owe Will an apology.

My Skins

PostPosted: May 1st, 2015, 12:39 am 
Newbie Artist

Umm... Guys? I do appreciate angel standing up for me in this, but I equally understand that how he handled it could have been better and the whole spoiler problem in the first place. I did apologize, and I did fix it, would it be at all possible to leave it at that? I didn't bring this page here for petty arguments such as these. (I do apologize if this comes off harsh/arrogant in anyway I am typing this while a bit preoccupied)

PostPosted: May 1st, 2015, 12:48 am 

I don't owe William anything. xD He ticked me off because what he said seemed more like an attack, so I attacked at him for doing so. I think we both don't gotta say anything after this at least just cause we was both attacking. Someone attacking more and less is still attacking in general, so I'll stop here. Let's hope/try he does too. P.S. When your doing a # it stays together and not separated... You should at least know what a hashtag is already. #NewGeneration Another P.S. I also think calling a r00d person "r00d" is also being r00d so we're in the same boat mister/miss. x3

PostPosted: May 1st, 2015, 1:03 am 
Designer

PicoriElder wrote:
Umm... Guys? I do appreciate angel standing up for me in this, but I equally understand that how he handled it could have been better and the whole spoiler problem in the first place. I did apologize, and I did fix it, would it be at all possible to leave it at that? I didn't bring this page here for petty arguments such as these. (I do apologize if this comes off harsh/arrogant in anyway I am typing this while a bit preoccupied)

Hey and don't take the spoiler rage to heart. A lot of members do it & it's been getting out of hand. I'm really glad you fixed it & honestly I probably would have said the same thing will said, by it definitely wouldn't have been an attack against you! Just an attack against spoilers xD

but you've learned now and that's the important part. You just have to think about making your posts as easy to read as possible, and obviously putting everything in a spoiler will make it become a chore. Fighting on your post is not good behavior, but...people like me have very little self control when it comes to saying stupid thing to stupid people.

I'll take what you've said into account though...and nope you don't sound rude at all. Generally avoiding swear words will make a person come off as polite.

PostPosted: May 1st, 2015, 1:20 am 
Newbie Artist

Thank you DireWolf for being understanding. Now as much as I would love for all these posts to keep coming up to keep this at the top of the "recent topics" board, I believe it would be best to leave it for somebody who is willing to take up this skin request.