All times are UTC

Post subject: Terrifying Titan Skin Request
PostPosted: March 16th, 2015, 5:29 am 

Greetings everyone. In case you haven't met me before or something, I'm WarLord Bug from AOTTG, and this is my first time posting on this forum. Now, onto the skin.

Right now I'm using a horrific titan skin that is partially my own, but I'd like to have another that I can alternate between. I've set my eyes on this particular creature as being what it'll be based on.

[WARNING! SCARY #### AHEAD!]

Spoiler:

If someone could simply add the bloody indent/rip on the forehead and face of a titan skin, that would be awesome. Adding blood to the rest of the face/mouth is optional, but if you could do that too that would be highly appreciated. I can create the eyes myself and select the hair to use. Since the top view of the indent is cut off, simply close it off at the top in the same manner that it ends at the nose of the creature, only on the top of it's head.

(Sorry if I messed up with adding the images XD Oh, and if someone could tell me where that creature is from, like what TV show or Movie, I'd really appreciate that because I think it looks insanely badass. Oh, and I really hope I don't disturb anyone with those images.)

Post subject: Re: Terrifying Titan Skin Request
PostPosted: March 16th, 2015, 10:29 am 

That would be awesome, William! No rush or pressure or anything but if you do end up making it, to send me the skin I could hook you up with either my Skype, Email, or Google + account or you could PM me the file on here. Whatever works best for you :D

And yeah, I've seen VHS whilst scanning the horror section on Netflix before! I might actually watch it sometime. And if it's low budget then that's fine XD sometimes low budget horror films can be fun to watch, if not for the scares then just to laugh at how bad they can be. XD Although the creature from it certainly catches my eye as one particularly frightening entity.

Oh and a big thank you to whomever edited my comment and put the images in a spoiler and fit them to size XD they felt a bit ridiculous all giant like. Looking back at them now, hot dayum are they creepy :shock: