All times are UTC

Post subject: Hi friends that probably think I'm an odd person~
PostPosted: February 15th, 2015, 6:43 pm 

Ooooooooooooooh , this is definitely going to be overflowed by the other intros, right? Well, I don't mind that, as long as I get some sort of chance. Small or hell, even tiny, but hey, it's a chance~ Anyways, I'm just a person here for the fun of making skins and etc. and working on them in my own pace (which will probably take flipping months as I am a noob, yaaaaaas) and just making random stuff.
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't expect much from me, like I said before, I'm a total nub over here, just starting something new. So, I know 0 people will not read this post at most (yus, it rhymed!) but hey, why not? I'm gonna make something weird whether you like it or not, which will most likely be me somehow breaking the rules as I can barely remember stuff like that, I'm sorry in advance even though apologizing won't help at all ;-; and then the people will not see it. I can just imagine the rejoicing. Then again, I would rejoice too if a scrub got served into their place and not be able to see a horrific thing by them. Well then, it's been nice typing this, hopefully I'll somehow see you when I next post anything, bye bye~ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I think I have exposed myself to a place called internet a-and people, I don't know if I should be scared or not.

Post subject: Re: Hi friends that probably think I'm an odd person~
PostPosted: February 15th, 2015, 8:04 pm 
Veteran Artist

Welcome :D

Post subject: Re: Hi friends that probably think I'm an odd person~
PostPosted: February 16th, 2015, 9:51 pm 

You have no idea how much I feel welcomed thanks to you! Well, couldn't find a gif that I liked to represent how happy I was so here's Exalibur dancing majestically in the air.

Again, thank you very much for taking some of your time to welcome others like me! (◠‿◠✿)