All times are UTC

Post subject: Original Eren - Remastered
PostPosted: January 28th, 2015, 12:06 am 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Yes, here it is, a full week early; The abomination that is, Eren - Remastered. Eren, was a nightmare to make. All of this was, indeed, done today. I've dreaded this specific set ever since I started it, but now that it's done, I am indeed satisfied. First and foremost, let me explain something.

Ever since I started the Remastered Collection Series, I've had my mind on the original characters ONLY. Now, as I said, the series will end out with Original Eren - Remastered. And now that he's done, I'll begin my next project; Original Re-imaginings. They won't be named that, of course, they'll be named under the same "Original [Name] - Remastered" as I have for the whole project. As such, what this means is, I will be remastering new characters introduced in the November update for customisation. Original Rico - Remastered is already done, and so, my next project will be completely around my imagination. Special credit for this whole project goes to
MarcoTitan, for having praise in my textures and introducing me to my inner artist. Karutella, for being a VERY supportive friend, and for telling me "You can do it." when I told myself I couldn't. GoldenWitch, for looking over my artworks and helping out with the textures during the time I made them, and for helping with the entire project coming to fruition. xXCaptain_NicoXx, MidnightJaeger, IceyFoxxxness, and EVERYONE at my server, RC Boss, for pushing me to make this. I definitely couldn't have done this at ALL without you.

Anyways, credits out of the way, Original Eren - Remastered comes to the lineup. Original Eren - Remastered was made to resemble the art style of the Old Version as well as it possibly could. It was made in GIMP, and was edited in Blender to make sure texture wrapping looked satisfactory. It was made using textures ripped right from the Old Version of the Attack on Titan Tribute Game, and was worked on extensively to look as best as it can. Original Eren - Remastered comes with Eren's Original Outfit, a transparent cape, in case you forgot to change your model, Original eyes, Original Skin, his Original Hairstyle, and his Original Blades. I hope you enjoy. ^^

Original Eren - Remastered
Spoiler:

Click on this link to the original Imgur album if it doesn't work with the previews here. It doesn't work for me, oddly enough, so there's that to make a fix for everyone. ^^
http://imgur.com/a/P1pCq

~Screenshots~
Eren's Original Outfit
Spoiler:

Eren Saluting
Spoiler:

Eren Gliding
Spoiler:

Again, I hope you enjoy. A lot of work and time went into these skins, and they almost didn't come out to public. I truly, truly enjoyed this series, and I have worked on this project as hard as I possibly could. I sincerely feel very satisfied to serve these skins out to all of you in the past week I've been here. ^^ So, to those who have thanked me, and have watched me, thank YOU, for enjoying this series. It gives me a wonderful sense of accomplishment, and also a wonderful sense of motivation. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. ^^ I hope you all have a lovely day, thank you for reading this far. ^^

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: Original Eren - Remastered
PostPosted: February 21st, 2015, 6:02 pm 

the eyes are broken for me

Green beauty ... is beatiful XD