All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Good AoTTG Resources for Offline Clients
PostPosted: December 29th, 2014, 12:40 pm 

I have seen that many of the threads are geared more toward AoTTG clients to play offline, which I understand, but I would like to see more useful mods similar to RC where it implements more elements to AoTTG, so I am suggesting resources. I mod a small bit of AoTTG, and you really don't need any knowledge of modding to create a client. A useful mod I've found to be almost exactly like the RC Mod is Dan Chrysaeto's Mod (Found at aotdan.weebly.com) and I use this for my clients. It has other resources for modding as well, such as a free Unity 3D Obfusticator (Used for unpacking .unity3d files, also essential to creating a client) and .NET Reflector and Reflexil download (a pricy .NET Framework/.dll file editor). As I understand some are either too lazy or don't understand the process, I will periodically update this post with client downloads (both vanilla and Dan's Mod) and may consider posting tutorials or making a website specifically for this. But, if you have a knowledge of modding AoTTG clients, your help will not go to waste.

(Note: The latest RC update is quite hard to decrypt and convert to client version. Regardless, the older RC client seems to work fine for now. I will see what I can do to solve the problem. Any input is appreciated.)

(UPDATE: I have found an even better and more reliable resource for RC offline clients, which can be found here.)

Last edited by Raeffion on July 11th, 2015, 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Good AoTTG Resources for Offline Clients
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2015, 10:52 am 

Quote:
(UPDATE: I have found an even better and more reliable resource for RC offline clients, which can be found here.)

I'm glad you found this, but isn't the Bookmarklet supporting Feng?

Post subject: Re: Good AoTTG Resources for Offline Clients
PostPosted: July 11th, 2015, 8:59 am 

Quote:
I'm glad you found this, but isn't the Bookmarklet supporting Feng?

I don't know anything about that, but what I do know is that more and more people are downloading the client regardless and are posting downloads here, so I just want to fix that. Either way, it seems Chrome and other browsers are taking steps to stop allowing the bookmarklets use.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]