All times are UTC





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Did you click it again.
Yes. 46%  46%  [ 13 ]
No. 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Fuck you Lisbeth t(._.t) 50%  50%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 28
Author Message
 Post subject: [Public] ALO Asuna + SAO Asuna by Lisbeth
PostPosted: September 17th, 2014, 12:15 am 
Offline
Veteran Artist
User avatar

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 111
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 241 times
Enjoy the skin? If you liked it, plan to use it, or feel like being a good person,
Click on the Thank button on the bottom right of this post.
Thanks again for viewing our skins!
-
So, due to popular demand, I, Lisbeth,
Made an ALO Asuna skin. Not only that,
But I've also made an SAO-Colored Version.

Enjoy.
ALO Asuna: http://i.imgur.com/AFVYC9b.png
SAO-Colored: http://i.imgur.com/Ve3J4cS.png

NOT ONLY THAT,
But I've also included the SAO Asuna. http://i.imgur.com/7pgD2FI.jpg

Image

_________________
My gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHIV80Dr2jk
-
Image


Last edited by Lisbeth on September 19th, 2014, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 


 Post subject: Re: [Public] ALO Asuna + SAO Asuna by Lisbeth
PostPosted: September 17th, 2014, 12:54 am 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 114
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 20 times
I hit the fuck you button... It was tempting.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Public] ALO Asuna + SAO Asuna by Lisbeth
PostPosted: September 17th, 2014, 1:29 am 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 294
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 57 times
ryukomat0i wrote:
I hit the fuck you button... It was tempting.

same XD sorry lis :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Public] ALO Asuna + SAO Asuna by Lisbeth
PostPosted: September 17th, 2014, 1:54 am 
Offline
Veteran Artist
User avatar

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 111
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 241 times
xD sorry guys, i couldn't help but retroll on a repost :b

_________________
My gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHIV80Dr2jk
-
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Public] ALO Asuna + SAO Asuna by Lisbeth
PostPosted: September 17th, 2014, 2:04 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 584
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 375 times
Aww ere and ryoko beat me to it, you don't mind if we do the third option right Lis
Image


Oh yea, dibs
You both know the international dibs protocol don't you xD
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... 0of%20Dibs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Public] ALO Asuna + SAO Asuna by Lisbeth
PostPosted: September 17th, 2014, 4:50 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 9:58 pm
Posts: 21
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 0 time
I love it. The troll is too great
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Public] ALO Asuna + SAO Asuna by Lisbeth
PostPosted: September 17th, 2014, 5:05 am 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 294
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 57 times
kano wrote:
Aww ere and ryoko beat me to it, you don't mind if we do the third option right Lis
Image


Oh yea, dibs
You both know the international dibs protocol don't you xD
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... 0of%20Dibs


i challenge your dibs to rule 1881
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =Rule+1881
noob i win because you cannot


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Public] ALO Asuna + SAO Asuna by Lisbeth
PostPosted: September 17th, 2014, 5:13 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 584
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 375 times
ere376 wrote:
kano wrote:
Aww ere and ryoko beat me to it, you don't mind if we do the third option right Lis
Image


Oh yea, dibs
You both know the international dibs protocol don't you xD
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... 0of%20Dibs


i challenge your dibs to rule 1881
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =Rule+1881
noob i win because you cannot


A noob can not use rule 1881 on another noob


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Public] ALO Asuna + SAO Asuna by Lisbeth
PostPosted: September 17th, 2014, 5:21 am 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 294
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 57 times
kano wrote:
A noob can not use rule 1881 on another noob


rule 6
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rule+6
your argument is invalid!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Public] ALO Asuna + SAO Asuna by Lisbeth
PostPosted: September 17th, 2014, 5:28 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 584
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 375 times
ere376 wrote:
kano wrote:
A noob can not use rule 1881 on another noob


rule 6
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rule+6
your argument is invalid!

Rule 6 is invalid and so is your argument


Top
 Profile  
 


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, alveo witaminy zdrowie witaminy

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group