All times are UTC

Post subject: WE CAN STILL HAVE MULTIPLAYER ONCE FENG SHUTS IT DOWN!
PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 7:06 pm 

AOTTG IS NOT DEAD YET!

Despite what most people say, we use mods to play on aottg right? Rc, Uni, etc. Well. I wonder how many of you know that each mod has their own servers! Rc-Private, and Universe do at least. and the latest update of universe (2.2) has access to RC's Private servers anyways!

This means that even if feng shuts down support, the mods have their own servers! Multiplayer isn't dying, it's just moving to the modders! We don't have to give up hope just yet! C'mon! pick your chin up. and KILL ALL TITANS!

If there was ever a time to donate and support your favorite mod, it's now! We can't just let the community die, can we? even if it's just a penny it'll help! we should do all we can to save aottg!

Post subject: Re: WE CAN STILL HAVE MULTIPLAYER ONCE FENG SHUTS IT DOWN!
PostPosted: July 16th, 2017, 7:18 pm 

There's no reason to give up hope... we can still do this, can't we? even though the community is dying. we can give it the medicine it needs to become the best titan ever, can't we? we need to spread the word! there are lots of servers still going on, and i am a frequent hoster of them! Heck! i even let guests in as long as they aren't abusive.

we need to help this place! don't just let it die because you don't wanna make a post! Spread this info! let the world know that AOTTG is still going strong!

PostPosted: July 17th, 2017, 9:10 am 
Newbie Artist

Definitely.

Editing my skins without permission is ok, but please do give credit.

BlueRazer20's Introduction and Skin List

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2017, 5:20 pm 

I needed some good news. Glad I found it. :) Thanks for the story. You wee legend you

PostPosted: May 8th, 2018, 8:16 am 

Are... Are we done not realizing that mods use the same Photon servers as Feng...?

Photon Servers are what allow you to connect your client to another client. It'll happen as such, when Feng decides to quit updating and shut it down.

Feng shuts his servers down>>>Mods servers follow suit, because they use the same Photon Servers>>>LAN (Local Area Network) now remains as the only working Multiplayer>>>Game dead.

The moment Feng shuts his Photon Servers down, every mod, of which ALL rely on HIS Photon Servers, will die as well, and no longer be able to go online. It doesn't matter how fancy one can make the entire game look; The Photon Servers being used are still Feng's, until someone gets a new Photon Server, and makes a new mod to go with it, thusly reviving the game.

And the likelihood of that happening...?

Nil.

Spoiler:
Known Guilds:
  • .:OpTix:.
  • |Fallen Angels|
  • PureBloods
  • Velocity
  • Otaku,
  • Xcution
  • Dawn of Eternity
  • TheUnidentifiedRoses
  • Night Raid

Spoiler:
Highest Scores
  • 4811; Tradby - Blade.
  • 4315; Hydra - AHSS.

PostPosted: August 14th, 2018, 6:16 am 

SteeleSyrenSongs wrote:
AOTTG IS NOT DEAD YET!

Despite what most people say, we use mods to play on aottg right? Rc, Uni, etc. Well. I wonder how many of you know that each mod has their own servers! Rc-Private, and Universe do at least. and the latest update of universe (2.2) has access to RC's Private servers anyways!

This means that even if feng shuts down support, the mods have their own servers! Multiplayer isn't dying, it's just moving to the modders! We don't have to give up hope just yet! C'mon! pick your chin up. and KILL ALL TITANS!

If there was ever a time to donate and support your favorite mod, it's now! We can't just let the community die, can we? even if it's just a penny it'll help! we should do all we can to save aottg!

Jesus Christ...

Just stop. You obviously have zero knowledge on how multiplayer or even how Photon works.