All times are UTC

Post subject: Less hackers?
PostPosted: December 26th, 2016, 8:10 am 

Well im just gonna make this short. Hi my name is Larz. I Rped as the brother of Daisuke Hayashida that hosted the "Hayashida Cafe Rp~". If any of you remember the good old days you may know me as Leo Hayashida. I just wanted to say that as more people stopped caring about aottg so did the hackers. And I hardly see any hackers in game so it gave me an idea. That being said soon we will host a reunion server. We will see how it goes and if their is less hackers and things like that, we may start doing it regularly. I know most of you gave up on this game, but have you ever wondered how things would have been without all the bs that happened? Well lets see. I will update with a time and date later.

Post subject: Re: Less hackers?
PostPosted: December 26th, 2016, 3:07 pm 

Larzz wrote:
Well im just gonna make this short. Hi my name is Larz. I Rped as the brother of Daisuke Hayashida that hosted the "Hayashida Cafe Rp~". If any of you remember the good old days you may know me as Leo Hayashida. I just wanted to say that as more people stopped caring about aottg so did the hackers. And I hardly see any hackers in game so it gave me an idea. That being said soon we will host a reunion server. We will see how it goes and if their is less hackers and things like that, we may start doing it regularly. I know most of you gave up on this game, but have you ever wondered how things would have been without all the bs that happened? Well lets see. I will update with a time and date later.

Greetings,
Although the community's growing increasingly desolate, the player base is supposedly relatively similar to prior times - quantitatively so, that is.
Additionally regarding the decrease of "hacking" within this game, the service that hosts AOTTG's server, Photon, has improved their services thereby rendering "hacking" either much more difficult or outright impossible nowadays. (Plus, isn't most of this "hacking" really modding, applied abusively. I've heard a tale about some guy turning others' computers before - which is legitimate hacking; unauthorised access to another's computer - whilst teleportation is just modding which may be utilised, abusively.)

(P.S. Isn't the placement of your thread a lil' daft? After all, it's in the Skins section despite being more so accommodative for the AoT tribute/general section.)

PostPosted: December 26th, 2016, 5:01 pm 

Moved topic to General Discussion and left a shadow topic in the other section.

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2017, 9:55 am 

AliasCarrion wrote:
Larzz wrote:

Greetings,
Although the community's growing increasingly desolate, the player base is supposedly relatively similar to prior times - quantitatively so, that is.
Additionally regarding the decrease of "hacking" within this game, the service that hosts AOTTG's server, Photon, has improved their services thereby rendering "hacking" either much more difficult or outright impossible nowadays. (Plus, isn't most of this "hacking" really modding, applied abusively. I've heard a tale about some guy turning others' computers before - which is legitimate hacking; unauthorised access to another's computer - whilst teleportation is just modding which may be utilised, abusively.)

(P.S. Isn't the placement of your thread a lil' daft? After all, it's in the Skins section despite being more so accommodative for the AoT tribute/general section.)

Haha yes sorry about posting it in the Skins section. It was late at night and I really wasn't thinking. Furthermore yes there are more people, but its just that i kind of miss some of the old players that were here. Oh well time moves on.

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2017, 9:27 pm 

Quote:
Haha yes sorry about posting it in the Skins section. It was late at night and I really wasn't thinking. Furthermore yes there are more people, but its just that i kind of miss some of the old players that were here. Oh well time moves on.

It's fine and honestly, you needn't apologise to me - I was just pointing it and plus I'm just some odd sod about here. Anyways despite the veterans' departure (and your [understandable] missing of them,) there's still some alright people in the game, if I recall correctly (got bored; haven't played in months.)

PostPosted: January 9th, 2017, 11:39 pm 

There aren't less "Hackers". There were very few to begin with.

There is, however, still a lot of modders, and the more powerful ones hate servers like that. Mostly, it's botting and crashing random servers for no reason at all, now.

Spoiler:
Known Guilds:
  • .:OpTix:.
  • |Fallen Angels|
  • PureBloods
  • Velocity
  • Otaku,
  • Xcution
  • Dawn of Eternity
  • TheUnidentifiedRoses
  • Night Raid

Spoiler:
Highest Scores
  • 4811; Tradby - Blade.
  • 4315; Hydra - AHSS.

PostPosted: January 12th, 2017, 9:59 pm 

Do you guys know Nullenny? Y'know, the little bitch who thinks he's scary? Well, he hunts me now. Name's dueldragon, I'm an israeli and Null hates me for it. Any tips to combat it? So far, a way i found is to mock him everytime he DC's me.

Do u wanna buy some illegal memes

PostPosted: January 15th, 2017, 9:39 pm 

Andromeda341 wrote:
Do you guys know Nullenny? Y'know, the little bitch who thinks he's scary? Well, he hunts me now. Name's dueldragon, I'm an israeli and Null hates me for it. Any tips to combat it? So far, a way i found is to mock him everytime he DC's me.

Yes, I know Nulleny, more known as Vastator. He probably doesn't hunt you, but finds you in random servers and just uses his instant DC on you. DuelDragon, there's no way to combat it. You get Photon Anti's, he'll use net-based on you.

Sorry to tell you that.

Spoiler:
Known Guilds:
  • |Fallen Angels|
  • PureBloods
  • Velocity
  • Otaku,
  • Xcution
  • Dawn of Eternity
  • TheUnidentifiedRoses
  • Night Raid

Spoiler:
Highest Scores
  • 4811; Tradby - Blade.
  • 4315; Hydra - AHSS.

PostPosted: January 25th, 2017, 12:31 pm 
Veteran Artist

Nope there are fewer hackers than Modders. one of the simplest way to avoid getting crashed or roasted by modders is somewhat being friends with them a little and not getting too much attention.

Nice to meet you all :) . If you like my skins don't forget to click that thank button :D. No editing without permision pls.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2017, 3:47 am 

SchneeStreika wrote:
Nope there are fewer hackers than Modders. one of the simplest way to avoid getting crashed or roasted by modders is somewhat being friends with them a little and not getting too much attention.

I must ask.

Are you dense?

Hackers don't exist in this game. Shit modders do. Shit modders release abusive mods to the public, thusly ruining the game, and get attacked by other modders for it. Then it breaks their name, they're viewed in a bad light, and they eventually quit modding.

And that tactic is also broken. The simplest way to avoid getting crashed or roasted by us?

Just leave. That's the simplest thing you can do.

Don't want to?

Another simple fix. Don't be rude to us, don't give us a reason to do anything, and we won't. Null, on the other hand, is an exception. He'll crash you just for the shits and giggles of it.

Spoiler:
Known Guilds:
  • |Fallen Angels|
  • PureBloods
  • Velocity
  • Otaku,
  • Xcution
  • Dawn of Eternity
  • TheUnidentifiedRoses
  • Night Raid

Spoiler: