All times are UTC





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: red magic circle by: Kano
PostPosted: November 30th, 2014, 7:34 pm 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 585
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 376 times
i had originally made this for flandre scarlet skin I was making for the Halloween contest but I had quit skin making shortly after. enjoy!
Image
Image


Last edited by kano on November 30th, 2014, 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 


 Post subject: Re: red magic circle by: Kano
PostPosted: November 30th, 2014, 9:40 pm 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: November 28th, 2014, 9:23 pm
Posts: 113
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 5 times
can you post a screenshot of how it looks in game

_________________
Spoiler:
join here: http://deathsquad-thewingsofglory.weebly.com/

Death Squad Members [17]:
[Owner]Eebromunsta
[Captain]Beluae
[Captain]Ymir
[Captain]CelenaW
[Captain]Demonius
[Captain]Uxuser


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: red magic circle by: Kano
PostPosted: November 30th, 2014, 10:44 pm 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 585
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 376 times
screenshot added...im honestly too lazy to do these screenshots >.>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: red magic circle by: Kano
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2014, 9:30 pm 
Offline
Newbie Artist
User avatar

Joined: September 23rd, 2014, 8:22 pm
Posts: 52
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 90 times
Hmmmmmm...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: red magic circle by: Kano
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2014, 9:44 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: November 28th, 2014, 8:22 pm
Posts: 53
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 18 times
Kewl o3o

_________________
Member of the small percent of sane people in the FNAF Fandom. *Cringe*


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: blue magic circle by: Kano
PostPosted: December 13th, 2014, 7:02 am 
Offline
New Member

Joined: December 13th, 2014, 6:54 am
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Code:
WWW.Bluemagiccircle.png


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: red magic circle by: Kano
PostPosted: December 25th, 2014, 11:47 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: December 25th, 2014, 7:00 pm
Posts: 25
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 0 time
DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE COLORS? Try doing ROYGBIV Colors, okay? Thanks! (^_^)/

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: red magic circle by: Kano
PostPosted: December 26th, 2014, 1:23 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 585
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 376 times
Ryuzaki wrote:
DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE COLORS? Try doing ROYGBIV Colors, okay? Thanks! (^_^)/

No sorry, it's just that I don't feel like doing it -3-
I am busy doing other things

If anyone wants to edit this or any of my other skins themselves they can xD I don't have a problem with it as long as I am given credit if you choose to post it on the forums


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: red magic circle by: Kano
PostPosted: December 27th, 2014, 4:23 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: December 25th, 2014, 7:00 pm
Posts: 25
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 0 time
kano wrote:
Ryuzaki wrote:
DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE COLORS? Try doing ROYGBIV Colors, okay? Thanks! (^_^)/

No sorry, it's just that I don't feel like doing it -3-
I am busy doing other things

If anyone wants to edit this or any of my other skins themselves they can xD I don't have a problem with it as long as I am given credit if you choose to post it on the forums


Lol, I have no idea how to edit anyways! If I did I would obviously credit you, but....(T_T) How do you even make skins? Anyways, it would've been cool if you could, but I understand if you don't really have the time to do. But, I must say...that gas is really really cool! Lol

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: red magic circle by: Kano
PostPosted: December 30th, 2014, 7:48 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: November 13th, 2014, 10:16 pm
Posts: 911
Has thanked: 479 times
Been thanked: 390 times
Ryuzaki wrote:
kano wrote:
Ryuzaki wrote:
DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE COLORS? Try doing ROYGBIV Colors, okay? Thanks! (^_^)/

No sorry, it's just that I don't feel like doing it -3-
I am busy doing other things

If anyone wants to edit this or any of my other skins themselves they can xD I don't have a problem with it as long as I am given credit if you choose to post it on the forums


Lol, I have no idea how to edit anyways! If I did I would obviously credit you, but....(T_T) How do you even make skins? Anyways, it would've been cool if you could, but I understand if you don't really have the time to do. But, I must say...that gas is really really cool! Lol



But I dooooooooo! Lol jk....
But seriously though, Kano, you mind if I edit this for more colors? I just wanted blue for myself, but it certainly wouldn't be a hassle for me to do it in a bunch of other colors as well :P

_________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image


Image / Image/ Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, alveo witaminy zdrowie witaminy

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group