All times are UTC

Post subject: Petra-Remastered
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2014, 12:47 am 

Hello~! I am new to this forum, and I have seen many 'First Skin' posts here, and I decided, "Why not?", so I have built up the courage to finally post this~! This is my Petra-Remastered skin that I have worked on as my first skin. This will come along in an HD Remaster pack for the City and Forest. If you would like to help with the project, please message me~! This is a recolour for Petra, which is loosely based upon her appearance in the anime for Attack on Titan. If you like it, please, leave your thoughts in the comments~! Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!! ^~^

[Note- Face, Misc Items, ((3D Maneuver Gear, blades, shirt, etc..)) and eyes are not my own; If you are the owner of these textures, please leave a comment, and I will give you credit. =w=]

~Previews~

Download link-- http://i.imgur.com/uePEzaj.png

Please, leave your thoughts in the comments below! Thank you so much for reading! Have a nice day~! =w=

((HUGE credit to MarcoTitan for the screenshots and for helping me with my very first post~!))

Post subject: Re: Petra-Remastered
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2014, 4:41 pm 
Designer

Medals: 1
That toon style shading looks pretty damn fine :>

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2014, 11:12 pm 

Thank you so much! =w= It means a lot to me that someone likes it!! <3 I tried hard with the colourization, but I kind of failed when I tried to match it with Petra's Anime Appearance, since I disliked how she looked in-game. I tried to match the lining with the anime appearance as well, but again, failed with the hair, since I didn't add a good lining to it. Maybe I will re-upload it with lining along the hair and maybe add some touches to her a bit. x3

PostPosted: September 24th, 2014, 1:23 am 
Designer

xXxSnowKrystalxXx wrote:
Thank you so much! =w= It means a lot to me that someone likes it!! <3 I tried hard with the colourization, but I kind of failed when I tried to match it with Petra's Anime Appearance, since I disliked how she looked in-game. I tried to match the lining with the anime appearance as well, but again, failed with the hair, since I didn't add a good lining to it. Maybe I will re-upload it with lining along the hair and maybe add some touches to her a bit. x3

It might look nice if you add more toon shading. You know like how you shaded the jacket and face? If you did that to the cape and the hair as well that might look nicer. Outlines sometimes look really good too :)

PostPosted: September 24th, 2014, 6:46 am 

DireWolfwere wrote:
xXxSnowKrystalxXx wrote:

It might look nice if you add more toon shading. You know like how you shaded the jacket and face? If you did that to the cape and the hair as well that might look nicer. Outlines sometimes look really good too :)

Thank you for the constructive criticism. It means a lot that you appreciate the work! I started with the cape and hair because I wanted to get the right amount of colour in it. I think I will Remaster this Remaster... That's kind of ironic. x3 Anyways, I am so glad you like it~! I worked very hard on it. Again, thank you for the opinion~! <3

PostPosted: September 25th, 2014, 1:53 am 
Designer

xXxSnowKrystalxXx wrote:
DireWolfwere wrote:
xXxSnowKrystalxXx wrote:

Thank you for the constructive criticism. It means a lot that you appreciate the work! I started with the cape and hair because I wanted to get the right amount of colour in it. I think I will Remaster this Remaster... That's kind of ironic. x3 Anyways, I am so glad you like it~! I worked very hard on it. Again, thank you for the opinion~! <3

No problem. I think it will look really good once you get all the styles to match up :)