All times are UTC

Post subject: Skin Example (What I am able to do)
PostPosted: April 29th, 2018, 8:36 am 

I thought I would like to show my current skin that I am proud of having right now, and using this chance to show what I can and cannot do.

||HORSE||
I have not done too much for the horse, although I could try at some point to see if I can make the horse look better in some way. I'm able to change colors or add looks to it.
Spoiler:

||HAIR||
I have tried doing some hair, although I am sadly not very good at it. I'm able to add some details with other people's skins, although I can't create my own style in it.
Spoiler:

||EYES||
Eyes would have to be my best area. I enjoy making eyes randomly because I find them pretty and unique. I haven't tried to much but I can make many different styles of eyes if I wanted to (will update if made a new style of eye)
Spoiler:

||GLASS||
I have never tried making glasses. :|

||FACE||
The face is a pretty basic area to do, I can create a creepy mouth along with a mask look or don't use face at all and do all the work on skin.
Spoiler:

||SKIN||
The skin is pretty basic as well, I can change colors or add more shading details if I wanted to have a character have a more natural look.
Spoiler:

||HOODIE||
Pretty simple, changing colors and stuff.

||COSTUME||
Making a whole costume takes time, although I am more capable in doing this job than I thought. If I put time and effort into it, it turns out pretty well done.
Spoiler:

||CAPE||
Capes are one of my more enjoyable creations. I like making rips into capes or making logos onto them, I like to give them a more natural look. (Maybe add some dirt or blood on them)
Spoiler:

||3DMG||
In this case what I work on are blades. I can add glows to the gas tanks or make them a different color or a darker tint, but the creation part is in the blades. I have good ideas in mind for blades, I am pretty decent at them, although this as well takes a bit of time to look right.
Spoiler:

||GAS||
I don't do this often but making gas skins is fun, I can make just about anything like hearts or stars, maybe a more natural looking gas, a different color gas. (I should make these)
Spoiler:

||TRAIL||
Even though this is just for your own view, it is still pretty neat. I can change colors, maybe try and give it a different shape, but this also takes time to figure out.
Spoiler:

If you would like to request or comission, go ahead and pm me! Check out my DeviantArt page to see what kind of digital art drawings I do! Feel free to use any of my skins that I post, they are all public, so that means they are all free. Thanks!

DeviantArt:https://aartistix-works.deviantart.com/

Last edited by B00 on May 3rd, 2018, 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Skin Example (What I am able to do)
PostPosted: April 29th, 2018, 7:36 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
It's interesting to see what you like to make and how well you make them; you're doing really good! (: I hope to see more of you here on AOTSKINS, and I hope you have fun creating even more wonderful skins. ^^

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: Skin Example (What I am able to do)
PostPosted: April 29th, 2018, 7:54 pm 

TheBellFox wrote:
It's interesting to see what you like to make and how well you make them; you're doing really good! (: I hope to see more of you here on AOTSKINS, and I hope you have fun creating even more wonderful skins. ^^

Thank you, I will try and keep doing this, although the website is kinda dead, there must be some people who look around on here at some point for skins. I probably won't get any requests, but oh well :D sometimes making things just to make them is fun.

If you would like to request or comission, go ahead and pm me! Check out my DeviantArt page to see what kind of digital art drawings I do! Feel free to use any of my skins that I post, they are all public, so that means they are all free. Thanks!

DeviantArt:https://aartistix-works.deviantart.com/