All times are UTC

Post subject: "Realistic" Anti Personnel 3DMG - Armored Costume Update
PostPosted: March 24th, 2018, 11:30 am 

Hello there, i made this skins by editing together other peoples work and adding a few things of my own. All the "parts" i used can be found in the credits.

I based the gun and the uniform from the one in the AoT Anime. (Its obvius but... I just really wanted to say it.)

Direct Link to the Album: https://imgur.com/a/EOYvSsh

Screenshots:

Costume:

3DMG+Gun:

Skins:

Read the replies to see " The Bell Fox " take on the AHSS-3DMG, thanks a lot for making it.

Credits:

Thanks to " KillZone " for the base of the Gun.
Original Post:
*Suppressed Gun* UPDATED: viewtopic.php?f=73&p=12186#p12186

Thanks to "VantezKuluzu" for the base of the chest-plate.
Original Post:
Armored AHSS Unisex Skin: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=11885

Thanks to " sarahjeagerkr " for almost the entire Costume.
Original Posts:
(public) Attack On Titan - Anime accurate Petra Ral: viewtopic.php?f=62&p=36200#p36200
(Official Release) Anime acurate Mikasa Stohess style: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=8685&hilit=Mikasa+Stohess

And thanks to " TheBellFox " for the "HD Restyled - Omni-Directional Maneuver Gear" that is more or less 80% of the base 3DMG texture;
and another thanks for the AHSS-3DMG she made.
Original Post:
HD Restyled - Omni-Directional Maneuver Gear: viewtopic.php?f=59&p=33485#p33485
HD Restyled - Anti-Human Suppression Squad Gear: IT'S IN THE REPLIES OF THIS POST

Last edited by Larry223 on April 15th, 2019, 1:40 am, edited 31 times in total.

Post subject: Re: "Realistic" Anti Personnel 3DMG
PostPosted: March 24th, 2018, 5:25 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Game on. (:

I'll do what I can to remake what you're wanting. The HD - Restyled series ended long ago, and there was an AHSS skin made; it was never released though, due to lack of interest. The only thing it lacked was the actual cannon skin itself, so that should be the main focus for me while I work on it.

It'll be posted here when it's complete. (:

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: "Realistic" Anti Personnel 3DMG - Armored Costume Update
PostPosted: March 24th, 2018, 7:26 pm 

TheBellFox wrote:
Game on. (:

I'll do what I can to remake what you're wanting. The HD - Restyled series ended long ago, and there was an AHSS skin made; it was never released though, due to lack of interest. The only thing it lacked was the actual cannon skin itself, so that should be the main focus for me while I work on it.

It'll be posted here when it's complete. (:

Really? That would be a dream come true.

Just one thing, by "there was an AHSS skin made; it was never released though" you mean the 3DMG+Suit or just the 3DMG? Anyways, i'll be awesome, your skins are amazing. :D

Spoiler:

Last edited by Larry223 on March 1st, 2019, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: March 24th, 2018, 7:47 pm 
Veteran Artist

There was originally an AHSS skin in the works, with conceptualization complete, and it was near the 70% mark; it had colour, but lacked the finer details, and major shading issues. The last known version I have of this skin was saved just after conceptualization, and only had the beginning liners, and absolutely no colour or shading paths, so unfortunately, the AHSS costume will most likely never be completed, sadly.

However, a remaining remnant from this stage did yield one complete piece, and one partially complete piece. The complete piece being the grip/handles, and the partially complete piece being the cannon/gun itself. Since you were sweet enough to make your own version, (and an incredibly well-made one, at that) I'll be using your version of the cannon as a base, if you don't mind. (:

It should be completed and finalized within the next thirty minutes or so. (:

PostPosted: March 24th, 2018, 8:18 pm 
Veteran Artist

And, done. (: The skin is complete, I hope you enjoy. ^^

HD Restyled - Anti-Human Suppression Squad Gear
Spoiler:

Here's the direct link in case the album previews above don't work for you. (:
https://imgur.com/a/cdmVT

~Screenshots~
AHSS Gear - Front View
Spoiler:

Ahss Gear - Rear View
Spoiler:

Once again, thank you for supporting my work, and making your own from mine. (: When I became an artist on AOTSKINS, I wanted to make my skins easy to edit for other users, hence the heavy use of transparency and the skin adhering to the UV Maps so carefully. I'm extremely pleased that you liked my skins enough to edit it and try to make your own. (:

If you have anything you'd like changed, please feel free to reply here in a comment, and I'll do my best to meet your requirements. ^^ I hope you enjoy the skin, and I hope you have a wonderful day. (:

PostPosted: March 25th, 2018, 3:41 pm 

Thank you for doing the AHSS-3DMG, although I will not bother you to modify it, I am a compulsive perfectionist and I would only waste a lot of your time. xD But something I do want to ask is if you can give me the AHSS suit that you said is not finished. Maybe I find the way to or someone who can complete it. Anyway, thanks for everything.

Spoiler:

PostPosted: March 27th, 2018, 3:00 am 
Veteran Artist

Larry223 wrote:
But something I do want to ask is if you can give me the AHSS suit that you said is not finished. Maybe I find the way to or someone who can complete it.

Ah, I must not have made myself clear, apologies; what I meant by 'unfinished' is that it was only past the conceptualization stage in which I decide whether I want it to look more like the origin design from the anime/manga, or whether I'd like it to look more like Feng's design that he's established already.

The handle/grip skin is a remnant of the original conception stage in which I opted to stick with Feng's design more than I would with the source material, since it lacks colour (to my knowledge) I decided to improvise with the copper~silver motif.

So, when I say 'unfinished', I mean to say that almost all of it is just in my mind, and I'd decided on how I wanted it to look. A palette was set up (you can actually see it in all of my HD Restyled skins for costumes, right next to the texture for the pants) but never utilized. Lining layers (the heavy black lines within my skins) had been in early stages, so it's far from resembling anything that I make today, so as such, there wouldn't be much point in recycling it, when almost nothing is even there. xD

That said, this doesn't mean I'll never pick it up; since you've shown genuine interest in my skins, (it still makes me emotional to see someone use anything I've made) if I'm in a good mood and if I feel like I can do it, I'll see if I can give it a shot. (: My art style has varied greatly since I began making skins, however, so I cannot make any promises.

If you still have any questions on how I make my skins, what skins were used or unused, and what ideas I might have had, please feel free to PM me and I'd be more than happy to show you. ^^

Until then, thank you for enjoying my skins, again. (: It means a whole lot to me.