All times are UTC

Post subject: Multiple Suggestions, Any One Would be Great.
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2017, 10:27 pm 

Number 1 is a simple very vague. However, the ones after that, well it would be best if I just said: I'm an alpha tester and $120 kickstarter donor to a game called AQ3D I would love to see its alpha knight set in game. It would make me bouncing off the walls with excitement to see any variation of it in game.

~~~~Number 1~~~~
I would love it if someone could make some form of a battle damaged white cloak/robe. You are free to take it in really whatever direction you want, and I'll be happy to use it. I simply can't find anything like this.

I would prefer it to be on costume 18, but I'm fine with anything.

~~~~Number 2~~~~
The Alpha Knight set, Now doing a helmet for this I don't think would work too well, but then again I'm not sure exactly how skins can be put together and where their limitations are, but I would love to see something like this armor set. I am also aware it couldn't possibly look exactly how it does in AQ3D because of player models, etc, but I would still love to see some form of it in AOTTG.

Last edited by oneshirt on August 3rd, 2017, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: White Battle Damaged Cloak/Robe
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2017, 8:36 am 

DO you have any sort of reference image to go off of? Like is there a game's cloak or something you want specifically to take inspiration from? and are we talking like the scouts rain cloak? (in white) Or an Ezio Assassins Creed cloak? or perhaps a Jedi's cloak?

I know you said go with whatever you want. but a little direction would be awesome.

Post subject: Re: Multiple Suggestions, Any One Would be Great.
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2017, 3:38 pm 

Something closer to the Assassins Creed cloak. But I don't necessarily want that because then I would have just requested that. I just want some form of cloak that has that kind of details/style of the Assassins Creed cloak, but then with a battle damaged theme to completely alter it. I also added a second request to this post, I would have made a new post, but I think then it would have looked weird me requesting two skins at once because, in reality, I would only use one. So also take a look at my other request.