All times are UTC

Post subject: Team Farang All use map
PostPosted: April 10th, 2017, 9:32 pm 

This is a Map I made with some help from my friend Utsuro for my guild (Farang/Front Lines) a couple months ago. The idea was to make a map that would allow everyone to do whatever they want without having to change maps. Seems to work great for hangout servers. It's got literally everything I could think of including:

Upper level: 1k, Dance club, Party room, 4 secret houses, guild hall, pool, pvp arena, cabin, and a classroom.

Lower Level: Movie theater, ice pvp, camp-ground, dormitory, second pool, and a café/bar.
This map has been very popular on my servers so just figured I'd finally share it. Please ask permission for edits and all that crap. That aside, Enjoy!

Screenshots:
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage

Code:
Pastebin:

G Docs: (Updated version of the map is here \/)

If you have any recommendations either use aotskins or email me at: [email protected]

If you would like to join my guild go to: https://www.aotfrontlines.weebly.com

Last edited by Taylor on May 3rd, 2017, 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Team Farang All use map
PostPosted: April 28th, 2017, 5:07 am 

cool map

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2017, 5:13 pm 

YukiXCJ wrote:
cool map

PostPosted: June 5th, 2017, 6:08 am 

I am a former player in this game, I came by and visited your server recently. You put great effort into making this map, I can tell it from examining your creation.

Placing objects one by one takes far more effort than using script editing techniques. Given the large amount of objects you placed manually, you must have spent a lot of time and effort in creating this map. It takes dedication, and I see you are committed to create a better place for the players in this community.

It is very thoughtful of you to create so many functional places for role playing. I can tell you really think from the players' interests--"What do role players like to see and use the most?"; "What do they enjoy doing the most?" The answers to those questions are reflected in the map you wonderfully created. That's the heart of a map maker, for every object he places, he places it for the happiness of all players, you can see his mind from his design.

I recognize that you are at the beginning of your map creating career and there are a lot of construction skills to try out. I encourage you to keep up the good work and keep improving your skills, meet some other map makers and share your techniques together (I highly recommend cowcowtony, he is a map making master); and most importantly--enjoy the game. Make friends and enjoy your creations together.

Best wishes,

Electric Dipole

Assemble a world that everyone enjoys