All times are UTC

Post subject: ~ Valentine's Petal ~
PostPosted: February 13th, 2017, 10:16 am 
Veteran Artist

Announcement: Goodevening everyone :) Valentines is near so we from Blacksmiths PH decided to make Valentines Skin making Contest!! Weeee! we hope you like our products :D

My Entry for the Valentines Skin Making Contest

~ Valentines Petal ~
( Face also not included )

Ingame Look

Here are the Other Screenies~
Spoiler:
Front View

Back View

Heart's Key ( Blade & 3DMG )

Tribal Heart Gas

Lastly..... the linkyyyyyyy~
Spoiler:

Advance Valentines Day Everyone :D

Yuzu out~

PS: Sorry for the font colors. i'm bad at choosing font colors

Nice to meet you all :) . If you like my skins don't forget to click that thank button :D. No editing without permision pls.

Post subject: Re: ~ Valentine's Petal ~
PostPosted: February 13th, 2017, 7:10 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Very nice skin, I like the detail you put into it. ^^ Themed sets have always been my favourite. I hope you see a lot of interesting and neat skins in your contest, and I wish it all the best. ^^ I hope you continue to make skins such as this and put a lot of time, work, and love into them as well. x3 I especially like the shades of red as well- red is such a strong colour, so it easily makes it stand out- especially in that cherry blossom forest! You did a wonderful job. (:

Also, in response to the font colours, I, personally, like to keep most of the main text as blue, (as is with all of my posts) and if I have a title, I like to put
this colour in, and when I show screenshots, I love to mix it up a bit with two versions of purple, from this, to this.

Of course, this can also help as well.

Spoiler:

Any colour opposite of the colour you'd like to use is a complimentary colour- for example, the opposite of green would be red- so it'd compliment it. ^^ It helps when you need two colours for something, most certainly.

Anywyas, I hope you have fun with your contest! Have a lovely day, and I hope you have fun making more skins. (:

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: ~ Valentine's Petal ~
PostPosted: February 14th, 2017, 11:38 am 
Veteran Artist

TheBellFox wrote:
Very nice skin, I like the detail you put into it. ^^ Themed sets have always been my favourite. I hope you see a lot of interesting and neat skins in your contest, and I wish it all the best. ^^ I hope you continue to make skins such as this and put a lot of time, work, and love into them as well. x3 I especially like the shades of red as well- red is such a strong colour, so it easily makes it stand out- especially in that cherry blossom forest! You did a wonderful job. (:

Also, in response to the font colours, I, personally, like to keep most of the main text as blue, (as is with all of my posts) and if I have a title, I like to put
this colour in, and when I show screenshots, I love to mix it up a bit with two versions of purple, from this, to this.

Of course, this can also help as well.

Spoiler:

Any colour opposite of the colour you'd like to use is a complimentary colour- for example, the opposite of green would be red- so it'd compliment it. ^^ It helps when you need two colours for something, most certainly.

Anywyas, I hope you have fun with your contest! Have a lovely day, and I hope you have fun making more skins. (:

Thank you for your feedback and also your tips on my fonts. I very much appreciate it :D

Nice to meet you all :) . If you like my skins don't forget to click that thank button :D. No editing without permision pls.