All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: We need an anti-everything mod
PostPosted: July 1st, 2016, 1:24 pm 

So we should all know,or you will know,about some particular people who've been crashing servers nonstop until they're bored.Now i don't know if this is just Doge Bot doing it's job,or if this a prick who just loves being a 9 year old who discovered how to read and wright script,but either way,we need some sort of community mod that can stop these crash bots from ruining pages and pages of servers.There are some people who can make their own mod,and good for you,but some people have no idea where to start,or being like me,you can't install visual studio and .net reflector to do all that cool jazz due to lack of admin privileges .-.,don't judge.So if there is any way to stop these d**ck* from further ruining our beloved Game called AOTTG,try to let us know either if there is a way in game,or if you can provide a mod privately to anyone in via:Skype,Google Drive,Etc.I am trying my hardest on my end to get the 2 components to make a mod and provide a mod similar to NRC which auto-bans The ghoul mod,vivid,and another mod i can't remember atm.This all i have to say in this section of the forum,peace
My theme song yo:
phpBB [video]

A Gif from me to you
Not sure if this works...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]