All times are UTC

Post subject: Into The Void (RP and PVE Map)
PostPosted: March 19th, 2016, 6:58 pm 
Newbie Map Maker

There was peace within the Void, everything was stable and all life was calm, until one day a rift between worlds sent a Void Tree into our world. It planted itself in the soil of a forest near a small town where humans found it and it's magnificent purple bark and they noticed that it bent and twisted as they walked around it. Soon the boss of a nearby lumber company decided to cut it down and take it's seeds to plant more. Then the now split in half Void Tree began to cry and scream out for help from. Now that greedy rich man will finally learn... the Void doesn't like being messed with. May the Void have mercy on their souls.

Now let's show you some previews of this Void forsaken town that will feel the wrath of what they have angered.
The Weeping Forest
Spoiler:
Here is where it all began, where they cut down the Void Tree, and now the forest cries as the trees leak water to show their sadness, nature itself is weeping for the Void Tree now on the verge of death. Nature will now avenge the loss of this conscious sentient being that humanity has mortally wounded.

Lumbermill
Spoiler:
Here is where the trunk of the Void Tree lies now, spreading and consuming the Lumbermill to grow and one day be reunited with it's base so it may become whole once again, the base holds all of it's sadness, but the trunk now holds all of it's rage towards humanity.

Church of the Void
Spoiler:
3 months into the Void leaking into the town and ravaging it's inhabitants some humans have realized the mistake they have made and began praying for mercy. They have abandoned their humanity to try and become one with the Void themselves. But the Void would never let us greedy humans become apart of it, not until the ones who have started this mess are killed and mutilated with their corpses spread across the land.

And here is the scripts for this pitiful soon to be destroyed town.
Spoiler:
http://pastebin.com/rXt2BSga
This is for titan killing with endless respawning titans, use custom settings and Titan Spawn Cap of 3-5 in the Custom Tab part of the pause menu so you don't get overwhelmed by titans.

Spoiler:
http://pastebin.com/YJLGWHw7
This one is for when you want waves on while using my map.

Spoiler:
http://pastebin.com/D4H0Ci2f
This one is for when you want to do some roleplaying on this map, feel free to edit it if you want to remove all the Void stuff and just want to do some modern RP on it or keep every object and maybe try and learn the truth within this town.

Have fun on my map...
And may the Void have mercy upon you.

Post subject: Re: Into The Void (RP and PVE Map)
PostPosted: June 24th, 2016, 10:49 pm 

I don't know if there's something wrong on my end or not, but I don't see any pictures

Current leader of the Karanes District Saints

PM me for questions about the roleplay guild.