All times are UTC

Post subject: Tales of Symphonia - Lloyd Irving : Eternal Swordsman
PostPosted: October 25th, 2015, 5:01 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Hello hello again, everyone. It's officially been an entire day since I've started on my Lloyd project, (as in, 24 hours full day) and I've had no sleep because this. I feel ABSOLUTELY exhausted over this. Ironically, the Kratos Outfit I posted earlier was a lot EASIER to colour in than this one, but the liner was more difficult; the liner was super-easy for this one, but colouring it was awful. It's kind of ironic. xD I worked so hard on this, but I'm not quite sure if I captured the way it's supposed to look...

Also, my eyes hurt really bad from staring at this monitor, so I'm going to bed after this. xD

Anyways, Lloyd Irving is the main protagonist of Tales of Symphonia. A lowly 'Grade F' student at all times of the year, except in arts and crafts, Lloyd isn't a very bright fellow. Being raised without parents save for his adoptive father, who happens to be a Dwarf, Lloyd acts on impulse and is hot-headed to a fault. He begins his journey to regenerate the world, but eventually falls into play when some of the world's shadiest organisations come looking for him. Vowing to regenerate the world without the use of traditional sacrifices, Lloyd grows from a boy to a conflicted teen, to a full-fledged anime character. Luckily for you, Lloyd's life isn't tied to this outfit; it's just for looks.

The costumes are in the Imgur album as always, and the costume numbers are also in there. x3 Links and screenshots below.

Tales of Symphonia - Lloyd Irving : Eternal Swordsman

Please click the link below if the previews above do not work for you; they should work now that I've figured them out, but there's a direct link in case it doesn't.
http://imgur.com/a/BmHlI

~Screenshots~
Eren, Cosplaying as Lloyd. He looks pretty good in it.
Spoiler:

Petra, Cosplaying as Lloyd. It still manages to look cute somehow.
Spoiler:

Petra doing a this.
Spoiler:

Oh gosh, I'm so exhausted after this. This was a major pain to work on; the shaders were supposed to make the outfit look rubbery, but it didn't quite work out. I hope I at least captured the style of Lloyd; That's my entire goal. x3 Thank you all for reading this far; stay safe, and have a lovely day/night. x3 I'm off to bed, goodnight guys.

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: Tales of Symphonia - Lloyd Irving : Eternal Swordsman
PostPosted: October 25th, 2015, 5:07 pm 
Veteran Artist

"Demon Fang!!" It's awesome! xD

PostPosted: October 25th, 2015, 9:31 pm 
Petra & Eren, the best train engineer team of all time!

Looks good Bell :)

PostPosted: October 26th, 2015, 3:41 am 

Wow, you are killing it with these Unisex skins, wonderful work.

PostPosted: October 31st, 2015, 4:43 am 

Dang this is epic! Nice work!

PostPosted: December 1st, 2015, 4:56 pm 
Newbie Artist

This is awesome! I've actually had a set for Lloyd in the making for about 3 months now(I procrastinate a lot) but it seems I don't need to finish it, you nailed it! this is awesome!
I made Noishe as a horse to go with it, which is basically the only part I actually got done lol if I post Noishe could I link it to this post? I feel like Noishe would be better enjoyed with his rightful owner (being Lloyd)
and by the way, have you tried out Tales of Zestiria yet? I just started playing and I honestly think it's one of the best in the Tales of series, although they're main charcters are basically grown up versions of Genis and Lloyd lol. I don't think it's as great as ToS, and I personally prefer Xillia over all other Tales of games, but it's 100% worth checking out for Tales of series lovers

Server: Cats say Meow/Cats say Meow
Guild: Fruit Basket
My Fruit: Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry

Favorite Anime Moment:
Spoiler:
Akatsuki no Yona

PostPosted: December 3rd, 2015, 3:31 pm 
Veteran Artist

HimeSama wrote:
This is awesome! I've actually had a set for Lloyd in the making for about 3 months now(I procrastinate a lot) but it seems I don't need to finish it, you nailed it! this is awesome!
I made Noishe as a horse to go with it, which is basically the only part I actually got done lol if I post Noishe could I link it to this post? I feel like Noishe would be better enjoyed with his rightful owner (being Lloyd)
and by the way, have you tried out Tales of Zestiria yet? I just started playing and I honestly think it's one of the best in the Tales of series, although they're main charcters are basically grown up versions of Genis and Lloyd lol. I don't think it's as great as ToS, and I personally prefer Xillia over all other Tales of games, but it's 100% worth checking out for Tales of series lovers

Thank you! I certainly tried my hardest. ^^ I used real colours from the actual in-game textures, and I tried my best to make it as accurate as possible. Sadly, though, Lloyd's outfit came out more pinkish and rubbery than I would have liked, but it can't be helped, since my art style isn't fitting of the Tales of Symphonia style. XD

Absolutely! I would love it if you did so, I think that'd be really neat. ^^ It's too bad Noishe kind of disappeared in the early stages of the story.. *cry*

IIIII have not, no. I reaaaaally have heard that it's downright amazing, though I haven't gotten the chance to, mainly due to the fact that I don't really buy games that much anymore. I haven't tried any other Tales Of games except Symphonia, (My first and most favourite) and Abyss; I'm actually replaying Abyss right now, and I'm really happy to be doing so. xD Though, I did a no-no, and MIIIIIGHT have forced Tear into being a Warrior.. despite her being a White Mage. xD..

Spoiler:
The sad thing is, that she can solo bosses if Free Run is abused to death.. I hope Luke and Guy don't mind losing that EXP.. >.>

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

PostPosted: December 3rd, 2015, 4:40 pm 
Newbie Artist

Exquisite. The amount of detail is just perfect.

PostPosted: February 6th, 2016, 12:37 pm 

Is very good ;)
What is url of your skin ?