All times are UTC

Post subject: Petra Torn Blouse[Reupload]
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2015, 8:15 pm 

First off I would like to say I apologize to Sarah and TheBellFox for using there work. I only used them with the best intention and I had forgotten about giving them credit when writing the summary. I would like to say that TheBellFox has given me permisiion to use here work as a base, and I will post her message to me about this fact at the bottom of the post. I also suggest using Sarah's Logo and Cape because I love the high detail in them and the smoothness of the lines.

Concept:

Outcome:

Costume: http://i.imgur.com/HBGjbUP.png

TheBellFox:
Feel free to edit that and make it even better, now that you have a semi-complete base. x3 On the topic of not giving me credit, I don't require credit; for Petra Restyled and each of the other restyled sets, I made it very very clear that I made them for the purpose of editing. RicoZoe, and Lackadaisical, I love you both right now for remembering that. xD Feel free to edit Petra Restyled and the Wings of Counterattack outfit; treat it as your own. (: So, you don't need to edit this post add credit, (For ME, anyways) because I acknowledge the fact that you used my skins; and I really appreciate it! (: Having someone think my skins are good enough to edit and add their own little flair is flattering to me. x3

For the next post, however, make sure you make it known that I support you on this, otherwise you might get people thinking you forgot to give credit, and it could be removed for plagiarism. So long as it has a tie to the Restyled series, anyways. xD

Also, as a short side note; I didn't make the logo, so you might want to, uhm, change that. >w> Sarah stated that she didn't like others using her work, BUT! That's okay- it's pretty mainstream now, so people would know what it's from. xD

Anyways, I absolutely love the idea, and I might even be willing to redo what you've done on my own Wings of Counterattack design; I could give it to you and you could post it. x3 I wouldn't mind in the least. Thanks to you both, RicoZoe and Lackadaisical, for keeping this in proportion- I'm very proud of you both. ;w; Anyways, thanks for reading, I hope you all have a lovely day~ Sorry for the long response. xD

Post subject: Re: Petra Torn Blouse[Reupload]
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2015, 11:02 pm 

I understand will do so in the future.

PostPosted: December 10th, 2015, 5:59 pm 

good skin bro :D, pls could you tell me the link for your hair? I got a new cpu and can't find these hair, I got it before. :D (maybe bad English, I'm French lol)

PostPosted: December 10th, 2015, 7:09 pm 
Banned

Djodjoo wrote:
good skin bro :D, pls could you tell me the link for your hair? I got a new cpu and can't find these hair, I got it before. :D (maybe bad English, I'm French lol)

okay, the hair belongs to thebellfox not levi, so no need to ask him. Plus the hair is on the forums

PostPosted: December 10th, 2015, 9:52 pm 

I've now found it lol, just looked not in good topic :)