All times are UTC

Post subject: HD Restyled - Mikasa
PostPosted: September 21st, 2015, 1:37 am 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
I hate you sometimes, Mikasa.

The, (for some reason) favourite character of Feng, and everyone else in the fandom, she's got a temper problem, but nobody cares. It'ssssss Mikasa from that one anime/manga about giant potatoes with legs eating somewhat smaller potatoes with clothing. The food chain is on the line, and meat will not be served at this banquet; only PAINNNNN. Bring out your boxcutters, and fly with the magical 3-Dimensional Scuba Gear, as you peel the giant potatoes until they're no more.

AttackonTitantributegamedoesnotcondonetheactofmodifyingscubageartoflyinreallife,asthisisimpossible.
Pleasestaytwelvefeetawayfromyourkeyboardasyouplay,astherearemanyragequitters. Copyright, Feng, 'Wot' Li.

I've been depressed lately, so this set was postponed for a lot of reasons, main one being that, I have zero motivation. I'm sorry for that.

HD Restyled Mikasa started out as a test to see if I could do hair again. Well, I can and I can't. I can do it, sure, but.. it's bad. I'm not a huge fan of this set because there's a few things that look off, (the hair has some weird issues that I had to mesh to the model liners, which I typically avoid, eyes look a bit too big and angry, etc.) but regardless, I posted it here.

Starting now, blades will now be added into the restyled albums, so you don't have to go search for it in the blade forums. I made them a while ago, and I guess it'd be a good idea to add them. I added Mikasa's secondary costume, so there's a that. I don't know why I did, but eh. May as well.

I hope you all enjoy, links and screenshots, coming right up.

HD Restyled - Mikasa
Spoiler:

Please click the link below if the previews above do not work for you; they never really worked for me, so there's a fix to help out everyone.
http://imgur.com/a/drQw2

~Screenshots~
Mikasa in HD
Spoiler:

Mikasa's Alternate costume
Spoiler:

Mikasa Saluting
Spoiler:

I hope you all enjoy; this set took a bit longer to make than most, and might be one of my last; I'm not entirely sure if I want to keep going with this series or not, it seems to be going a bit slow, and the results don't seem too worth it. Thank you all for reading, stay safe, and I hope you all have a lovely day.

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: HD Restyled - Mikasa
PostPosted: September 21st, 2015, 2:13 am 
Banned

awsome job the detail is great

PostPosted: September 21st, 2015, 5:47 am 

You even made the alt. costume! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

PostPosted: December 28th, 2015, 6:47 am 

Can you make Mikasa's childhood suit.

PostPosted: December 28th, 2015, 12:56 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
AsunaSenpai wrote:
Can you make Mikasa's childhood suit.

Wellllll I COULD, but with the model limitations, I don't think I'd be tempted to. I would LOVE to, if we had an actual model for it. But, without it.. it probably won't happen. Mikasa's dress/gown from the preface of the Anime is more of a frilly skirt, not a tight bodysuit; with the normal Attack on Titan Models that we have now, the only 'dresses' we could make is disturbingly short dresses, and I don't particularly like that. I don't think I would be able to enjoy making it if I don't like it, and that's the entire reason I make skins, to enjoy learning more and making something people would like. Personally, I just don't see her outfit from then actually being made- at least, not by me. xD

I truly am sorry, and I WISH I could do it. I'm sure there are some who wouldn't mind doing it, what with the model limitations; but, with all of the circumstances, I don't see it happening.

Perhaps you could ask around for anyone who'd like to do it; It wouldn't be HD Restyled, but you could still have it done. x3 The request forums are always an option as well, but I truly am sorry for not being able to do this. I wish I could. >.<

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

PostPosted: July 7th, 2016, 4:19 am 

Omg Mikasa is one of my favorite characters! This is amazingly done! I'll play with this skin. :D HD quality is great