All times are UTC

Post subject: HD Restyled - Omni-Directional Maneuver Gear
PostPosted: September 16th, 2015, 8:14 am 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
**EDIT** 16/9/15
I can't believe I forgot the sheath slots. >~< I was bloody tired. My apologies to the 77 of you who used the old ones; I'll be adding an updated and new link to the new publication of the gear, again, I'm deeply sorry for the screwup. >~<

Excuse the fancy name. That's just the alternate name for 3D Maneuver Gear. And I like it.

This may be one of my final posts, since there's not a whole lot to make anymore; the AoTTG community is kind of dying, and the Restyled stuff isn't going to well. However, due to the popular success of the Wrap around capes in HD Restyled, I decided that I would do the 3D Maneuver Gear to go with it.

So, a little bit of backstory to this. Today, I decided I would do this skin, but as soon as I started it, my air conditioning unit went out.. So I had to go to my brothers' house to stay the night, so I'm not updating from home. This also being the reason why this took so bloody long to make.

Another thing to note is, this isn't supposed to be anime-accurate; it takes a whole lot of inspiration from it, but it adds artistic liberties where I thought they should be. Otherwise, it's the same as the Anime's stuff- well.. as close as it can get in-game, anyways. It's all in HD, as-is the case with all of my Restyled stuff. Quality over performance; it's a risk you take with this series.

I hope you enjoy, links and screenshots, coming right up.

HD Restyled - Omni-Directional Maneuver Gear
Spoiler:

Please click the link below if the previews above don't work for you; they never worked for me, so there's a fix to help out everyone.
http://imgur.com/T86gp4j

~Screenshots~
HD Restyled Gear Overview
Spoiler:

From Behind
Spoiler:

Close-Up
Spoiler:

(Apologies for bad angles with screenshots. It's hard to take snaps of these kinds of things. The true beauty is in the details.)

And, as stated in my last post.. If you like my stuff, and if you want to thank, I just need to point out that it doesn't help me in any way, except knowing that you all appreciate my work. However, I don't need to have appreciation to keep moving along, so if you want to thank me, I just want to point out that, by me posting, I'm not asking you to thank me at all. I only want to give you guys a nice skin every now and then. I'm sorry, that's just been bothering me a lot, and I feel that it needs to be said.

I don't know, I just don't want to feel like someone who's like.. "GUYS THANK ME PLZ"

ANYWAYS- I hope you all enjoy. Thank you all for reading this far, I hope you all have a lovely day/night. Take care, and be careful of spooky ghosts at night. Halloween's coming up, and you know what that means..

Spoiler:
That means that Halloween is going to be made fun of a lot, and I'm going to feel horrible for her on that awful, sad day.

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: HD Restyled - Omni-Directional Maneuver Gear
PostPosted: September 17th, 2015, 7:02 am 

Halloween wrote:
â–ºPlease don't quote the first post
it's annoying as hell
thaaannkkkssss

Cool.

Post subject: Re: HD Restyled - Omni-Directional Maneuver Gear
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2015, 4:32 am 

OMFG I THINK I JUST EREN JIZZED???!?!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!