All times are UTC

Post subject: HD Restyled - Wrap Around Capes
PostPosted: September 12th, 2015, 12:16 am 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
I'msotiredhelpme

This was requested by Battlefiends, who kindly asked me if I could release these sets for Male, when mine was originally done in the Female sets. The first thing I should mention at all is, the idea of this cape belongs to
Nexius, who did a lovely job on the original wrap around capes. The actual cape of this belongs to SarahJaegerKR, whose cape sets looked best out of most I had seen, and it fit really well with what I already had in the Restyled sets. Let it be known that I DID edit her capes; The trimming and other logos were removed to make sure no logos appeared except on the fabric of the cape. Of course, however, I received permission from both artists to make this set; the only thing that belongs to me is the everything else. Special thanks goes to those artists for giving me permission to throw these sets together, and another special thanks goes to Kano, for helping me take the screenshots, and for shadowing this post to both male and female sets, so you could get to the post from both sides.

My last thing to say is, while they are stated in the album, be sure to use the Female outfit for Petra's costume, aka, costume_9. For the Male version, use Levi's costume, or costume_11.

So, without further adieu, Wrap around Capes for males and females.

HD Restyled - Wrap Around Capes
Spoiler:

Please click the link below if the previews above don't work for you; they've never worked for me, so there's a fix to help out everyone.
http://imgur.com/a/BS0H7

~Screenshots~
Wrap Around Capes Overview
Spoiler:

Wrap Around Capes from Behind
Spoiler:

Wrap Around Capes.. of Justice. And.. respect, I guess.
Spoiler:

As per the usual for these kinds of things, thank you to the contributing artists, and thank you to the requester, for requesting this. I wouldn't have released it otherwise.

Now, as another thing.. I haven't really mentioned this before, but if you want to thank me.. you can, but I'll be completely honest, it doesn't help me, at all. Sure, it shows me how much you guys like it, but let's be serious, it's not all that important. I keep my rank at Veteran Artist for you guys, so you don't feel too small compared to the amount of Senior Artists on this site. But, if you still don't care, and still want to thank me.. Well, I'm not forcing you to thank me.

I don't want to seem like 'that person' and just scream.. "Hey guys, you should do STUFF!" because honestly, that's your call, not mine. I mean, it's appreciated, but honestly, you can do that if you want. If you feel obligated to, you can. I'm not making you. The point is.. to put it in a not... bad... kind of way..

I'm not you. xD I'm sorry, that's just been bothering me lately. I'm not making you thank my posts, because it doesn't do a whole lot for me. Again, greatly appreciated, but I'm not forcing it upon you. Anyways, I'm going to go before I start to sound like a broken record. Thank you for reading this far, have a lovely day/night, and stay safe, everyone.

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: HD Restyled - Wrap Around Capes
PostPosted: September 12th, 2015, 3:06 am 

Omg I love it thank you so much for doing this for me.I am indepted to you and the other artists who made this.Im happy that you came through for after all I knew you would come through.Thank you for doing , this for nothing can explain how overjoyed I am.As I'm writing this I'm trembling with excitement while sitting on my couch.You made my day today I'm sorry I put you to work today I will see you later.Goodnight. :D

PostPosted: September 14th, 2015, 2:02 pm 
Senior Artist

You did a lovely work. Good job!

PostPosted: September 14th, 2015, 4:59 pm 
Veteran Artist

Nexxius wrote:
You did a lovely work. Good job!

Thank you! ^^ I've been working on other Restyled costumes, (Annie in particular is nearly done) and I was wondering if I would be allowed to post the wrap around capes in along with this post or with the other posts? I think people would really appreciate them. x3

Post subject: Wrapped Around Cape
PostPosted: September 18th, 2015, 7:09 am 

Hello TheBellFox! I just wanna know how to get like the wrapped around cape because when I try to use the link at the top^ its like not the wrapped around one. please respond

Thank youuu! im your #1 fan :))

Post subject: Re: Wrapped Around Cape
PostPosted: September 18th, 2015, 9:20 pm 
Veteran Artist

paolojeb2001zxc wrote:
Hello TheBellFox! I just wanna know how to get like the wrapped around cape because when I try to use the link at the top^ its like not the wrapped around one. please respond

Thank youuu! im your #1 fan :))

Well, since Imgur has been having issues sometimes, (It's really laggy after it's previous update) I have been somewhat unsure if it's going to work as long as I want. In that sense, I can send you the individual links; Just keep in mind, you can only use costume_11 for the male set, and costume_9 for the female sets. Be sure to select and enable a cape for whatever set you choose. I should also point out that the costumes can be either 1: Levi's default costume (for male) or 2: Petra's default costume (for female).

Below are some Postimg links that you could use as a replacement; Just be sure not to lose them, as they aren't archived.

Wrap Around for Males (costume_11)

Wrap Around for Females (costume_9)

And below are the cape links.
Trainees Cape

Survey Corps. Cape

Garrison Regiment Cape

Military Police Cape

Wall Sina Cape

If your problem continues, please feel free to bump this post for more help, or to PM me with questions; I would be delighted to help you out. If this doesn't work correctly, follow these small tips to help you out;

Be sure to click "Copy image location" after right clicking.
When pasting the link into the game, be sure to make sure these specific skins end in .png. Not .jpg or .jpeg, .png.
When loading the skins into your game, you may get some lag; the skins are in HD, so it's a risk you take when using them.
Be sure to disable mipmapping if your skins have extreme issues; It works for some, but I've never had the issue.
And, finally, I suggest putting your detail quality JUST before the halfway point; It makes the skins look a lot more prettier.

If your problem persists, you can go to the link below, kindly provided by
Miss Halloween. I think it may help you out.

I'm sorry for the long post, thank you for reading, and I certainly hope your problem is resolved soon. ^^ I hope you have a lovely day.

**EDIT** My gosh I'm dumb; Here's the link. XD
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3616

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2018, 8:20 pm 
Newbie Artist

You are a genius Bell! I love this one...

I know you haven't heard of me in over 3 years... but I'm playing again now and seeing this really made my day :)

Very well done, thank you for sharing.

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2018, 3:12 am 
Veteran Artist

Epilogue wrote:
You are a genius Bell! I love this one...

I know you haven't heard of me in over 3 years... but I'm playing again now and seeing this really made my day :)

Very well done, thank you for sharing.

I'm glad you enjoy, I most certainly do remember you though, so no worries in the least. ^^ I played just last night and it was fairly enjoyable- I hope you make some new friendships along the way. (: Thank you for leaving a comment, it threw me for a loop to see a comment on such an old skin. x3