All times are UTC

Post subject: HD Restyled - Attack on Titan Character Eyes
PostPosted: September 11th, 2015, 11:45 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Hello hello, I'm back with another of my scrapped things. I started the Restyled series a while back, and it went pretty smoothly. My recent issues, however, have kept me from working hard enough. Before I had finished planning out what I would be doing, I had finished these eyes. They're not all there, and I am missing a few, (Hanji, Connie, that one weird guy with Caterpillar eyebrows..) but this is kind of just a thing for you guys, in case you wanted them for.. whatever reason.

Things to note: Armin's Eyes were taken as a base from SarahJaegerKR's Anime Armin; I'm not sure if that released or not, but the credit for the shape goes to her. Credit to Feng for most of the shapes, from the Original Remastered series. Credit also goes to Kano for assisting in some of the difficulties, and credit to Meecube, for pushing me into this art style. Another thing to note; Some shots are recycled from the Restyled series that I actually posted; I'm lazy, I'm sorry.

Before we get started, I have to apologise for three things; 1: I'm sorry for each of the eyes being in HD. You may or may not get lag when loading in the eyes. I'm not sure if I will add an alternate size section for it, but as of now, it's just the HD ones. 2: I'm sorry for the large amount of spoilers. I use them to ensure nobody gets lag when they load my snapshots, because I have a big monitor, and it takes big screenshots. 3: I'm sorry for the large amounts of screenshots. I'm a bit tired, and I can't think straight, so, onto the skins.

HD Restyled - Attack on Titan Character Eyes
Spoiler:

Please click the link below if the previews above don't work for you; they never have for me, so there's a fix to help out everyone.
http://imgur.com/a/pAKVO
SPOILER WARNING:
Spoilers ahead. A lot of them.

~Screenshots~
Annie
Spoiler:

Armin
Spoiler:

Eren
Spoiler:

Jean
Spoiler:

Levi
Spoiler:

Marco
Spoiler:

Mikasa
Spoiler:

Petra
Spoiler:

Rico
Spoiler:

Sasha
Spoiler:

Again, my apologies for the extreme amount of screenshots. I promise though- it was more stressful to take them than it was for you to open and close them.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you all have a lovely day/night. Stay safe, take care, and again, thank you for pulling through this nightmare post.

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.