All times are UTC

Post subject: Armor Type 3
PostPosted: September 11th, 2015, 4:06 pm 

Armor Type 3 is here! Alright! Now the sets are a little more diverse. Armor Type 3 is inspired by the Galactic Federation Troopers, from the Metroid Prime series, with my own particular flare added to it. Here's to you, Samus!

As always, in order to apply the costume, you must first have a jacket-less outfit equipped, and make your character bald. In order to apply the helmet, you must put it in your hair, face, eyes, and skin.

Spoiler:
http://www.auplod.com/u/dlopau62029.png

The helmet is here.

Spoiler:
http://www.auplod.com/u/upldao62030.png

The armor is here.

Spoiler:
http://imgur.com/2JFJouG,rY4pbOx,IzmzM8X,UTbiZwj#3

Screenshot gallery is here!

Stay on your toes, soldiers!

Post subject: Re: Armor Type 3
PostPosted: September 11th, 2015, 9:56 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
I think these sets are really neat, considering you're just getting into them. You seem very confident in your art, and I love how you always keep a sense of communication with those who use the skins, or read the post. Most other posts drone on about "Here's the skin, oh here's my screenshots! You should thank me, and also here's a bonus thing, bye now!" and they generally keep it very VERY brief. I enjoy the fact that you keep it brief, but you also show respect with it.

To the art itself, it's very nice, and very well-done, especially given that you're doing this on (what I assume is) the standard texture sheet. The skins themselves look very detailed for how small a texture you get to work with, and I think you're onto something with this series. If you want my advice, keep it going, and chug along, little engine. I know you can do it. (:

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: Armor Type 3
PostPosted: September 12th, 2015, 12:33 am 

I appreciate your criticism and kind words, miss Bell, it means a lot to me. In all honesty, I struggle with confidence, so putting these out is me sticking my neck out in hopes that people like it; the fact that I haven't received anything negative so far just wows me to be honest, and at first glance, I was scared to read your two paragraphs.

By the time I'm finished with these, I hope to have so much more than just three. Thank you so much for giving me advice, and the motivation to keep trucking on!