All times are UTC

Post subject: Attack on Titan - Anime 3D Maneuver Gear Ft. Kyouma
PostPosted: August 24th, 2015, 12:54 am 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
This is just a thing so I can give to the community. First and foremost, this was made by both Kyouma and I for the Anime Petra set we released a while back. Kyouma has since left the forum to make more unique kind of artworks, and I've seen this thing used everywhere- so, I figured I may as well give it out to public instead of using it from the hard-to-find set. This thing is also very old, and was posted a looooong time ago- Just not in separate skins.

And, before anyone freaks out, yes, I did ask Kyouma for his permission to post this. He's like family to me, so he's not too far if I need him. During the Anime Petra project, we had planned on making more characters, but the idea was scrapped due to the amount of time it took to make Anime Petra in the first place. The blades were pretty much the star of the show, and would have been released in different sets as well, but we never formally released them. Kyouma originally was regretful that we hadn't done the blades in HD, which, would have been fantastic- but it still looks good enough, I think. So, from both of us, we hope you enjoy.

If you want to see more stuffs from Kyouma, you can go to the link below for a compilation of some of his, and other artists' stuff.

Kyouma's Attack on Titan Skin Compilation: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3724
Attack on Titan - Anime 3D Maneuver Gear
Spoiler:

Click the link below if the previews above don't work for you. They never worked for me, so there's a fix to help everyone.
http://i.imgur.com/mPRu2l7

~Screenshots~
Blades from the Side
Spoiler:

Back of the Maneuver Gear
Spoiler:

Blade Overview
Spoiler:

I'm sorry for the awful screenshots, I'm in a bit of a hurry. Thank you all for reading, I hope you all have a lovely day, and we both hope you all enjoy.

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: Attack on Titan - Anime 3D Maneuver Gear Ft. Kyouma
PostPosted: September 10th, 2015, 1:15 am 

I noticed to how in the screenshot the anime style uniform has the whole cloak covering the upper body.Is it possible you can make a male version?its okay if you don't want to but I just wanted to ask. :)