All times are UTC

Post subject: (Request) BEN - The Legend of Zelda - That Creepypasta Thing
PostPosted: August 13th, 2015, 5:45 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Hello, all of you spooky ghosties and skeletons out there in Skinland.. >:3 I have a super-duper scary skin for all of you, and it's definitely not recommended for ages Eight and up. If you have a weak stomach, or have a fear against spooky statues, then this post isn't for you.

So, I've been having the urge to make skins lately, and this was requested by ImNotFood, SO, to fit with the spooky theme, Halloween starts NOW. In.. August... Two months early..

So, let the spooky begin! BEN is a supposed spooky ghostie of a haunted Majora's Mask cartridge that had a lot of issues, both graphically and emotionally. See, the author had a in-depth conversation with the cartridge, and it told him so. BEN was apparently a boy, or a man! We don't know. He was either a boy or a man, who had drowned. How come? Well, for the skeptics, I'm sure he just had a lot of problems swimming. I mean, just look at Link. He can't swim that well in Wind Waker, so why should this clown be able to swim? Heh-HEH! If you don't hate my art yet, well, now you do. Congratulations.

On the topic of the skin at hand, I did try really hard to make it look not terrible, but, it's terrible. The mouth looks awful, the hair is bad, and eugh. XD If you're interested, I actually made a BEN Titan, which I appreciate a lot more. It'll be posted in the next few minutes prior to the posting of this skin. x3

BEN - The Legend of Zelda - That Creepypasta Thing
Spoiler:

Click the link below if the previews above don't work for you. x3 They never really worked for me, so there's a fix to help everyone. x3
http://imgur.com/a/MT8ji

~Screenshots~
BEN Overview
Spoiler:

BEN Up Close
Spoiler:

BEN Saluting
Spoiler:

I hope you enjoy, ImNotFood, and anyone else who has the bravery to even touch this set! xD I hate that mouth, but that's all I could do, really. There's not a whole lot you can do to make it better. Anyways, thank you all for reading this far, and thank you, especially, ImNotFood, for requesting the skin. x3 Have a lovely day/night, and stay safe everyone~

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: (Request) BEN - The Legend of Zelda - That Creepypasta T
PostPosted: August 13th, 2015, 6:06 pm 
Banned

this looks great

Post subject: Re: (Request) BEN - The Legend of Zelda - That Creepypasta T
PostPosted: August 14th, 2015, 12:10 am 

Looks great *^* Thanks!