All times are UTC

Post subject: Conductor Link - The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks
PostPosted: August 11th, 2015, 11:51 am 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Hello again, I'm still doing Zelda-Themed skins, and this time around, I did Link's Conductor Outfit from The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks. This time, the Hero of Time is far gone, so the world needs a hero. THE HERO, OF TRAINS. This game is underrated.. And for a good reason that some of you who played Phantom Hourglass will be able to pick out. :3 Now, the main part of Link's Conductor outfit is the hat itself, but sadly, the model limitations kept me from doing so, so I hope you don't mind. ;~;

Anyways, not a whole lot of love went into this skin set, mainly because my motivation isn't that great, and Imgur has been having issues lately, so this was posted a day late. >w< This set isn't exactly the best thing ever, and was a lot easier to make than the Fierce Deity Link skin, which was a nightmare. xD Anyways, I present to you, Conductr Link from Spirit Tracks. x3 I hope you all enjoy~

Shhh Hero of Trains. Just bask in the fact that you serve a purpose now.

If you want the blades, skin and hair shown off in the screenshots, and don't know where to go to get the skins, then click the link below to get to the Hero Link post. x3 It's got the blades, eyes, hair, and it's also got different costumes. If you really want to get your paws sticky, I've been making a lot of Zelda Themed skins. Go ahead and search 'Zelda' in the Search Bar and you should be able to find them pretty easily~

Hero Link [The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker] + Recolours
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4296&p=18401

Conductor Link - The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks
Spoiler:

Click the link below if the previews above don't work for you~ They never really worked for me, so there's a fix to help out everyone. x3
http://imgur.com/a/xHlZo

I'll be entirely honest, probably the hardest part of posting skins is making screenshots. xD
~Screenshots~
Conductor Link Overview
Spoiler:

Conductor Link Close Up
Spoiler:

Conductor Link Saluting
Spoiler:

I hope you all enjoy~ This skin is PROBABLY going to be one of my last Legend of Zelda themed skins, since I'm not really that creative, and I'm sure you guys are getting sick of my Wind Waker themed skins. xD Thank you for reading this far, I hope you all have a lovely day/night, and I hope you all say safe~

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: Conductor Link - The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks
PostPosted: August 11th, 2015, 1:36 pm 
Banned

that looks great