All times are UTC

Post subject: HD Restyled - Levi
PostPosted: July 29th, 2015, 7:35 am 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Hello again, everyone of skins. I've been doing this recently, and it's been kind of fun, I suppose. The HD Restyled sets are unique to me because it blends a sprinkle of the old version, with a aesthetic of the new version, and a little bit of an artistic spin. But, the only reason I didn't release one as of late was because I absolutely hate texturing Levi. And for a good reason, too. Each time I try to texture him, it turns out weird in some ways. Sometimes, not so noticeable. Other times, really noticeable. But, I've already beseeched my title as 'artist' when I rigged the new textures of Mikasa over her old model, and that was absolutely awful. So, to follow up HD Restyled - Eren, here's HD Restyled - Levi, for all of you who are way too cool for school.

A very special thanks goes out to
SarahJaegerKR, who allowed me to use her Levi Hair as a base, because if I hadn't, I would have been absolutely horrified of doing this. x3

As usual, this set is 100% free to be edited by any aspiring artists who want a skin to poke around with and make your own, so you won't get into trouble if you repost it, as long as you make it known that there's enough edited to make it your own. Regardless, I hope you enjoy~

HD Restyled - Levi
Spoiler:

Please click the link below if the previews above don't work for you. It's never really worked for me, so here's an easy fix to help out everyone. x3
http://imgur.com/a/2CDqY

~Screenshots~
Levi Overview
Spoiler:

Levi Close-Up
Spoiler:

Levi Saluting
Spoiler:

Thank you so much for reading, and thank you in advance if you actually like this stupid series I made up. xD It takes a lot out of me to make all of these, but I definitley enjoy it. x3 Thank you again, and have a lovely day, thank you for taking the time to read this far~

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: HD Restyled - Levi
PostPosted: July 29th, 2015, 1:34 pm 

Nice Job!!

I love your skin making style, its top notch

http://goo.gl/forms/Gyf5HkVt2t