All times are UTC

Should I make more sets to go with this?
Oh god, YES, pleaaaseeeee do moar! 83%  83%  [ 20 ]
Eh, there's too many AoT-Themed Skins.. 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Bell I thought you were retired. >.> Go away. 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
What's a... 'Poll'? 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 24
 Post subject: HD Restyled - Petra
PostPosted: July 19th, 2015, 4:38 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Hello hello, fellow artists and aspiring artists. x3 I've recently decided to make an attempt at doing an HD skin, and I've done it. x3 HD Restyled is a new set series, that is, IF you, the public, want to see more of these kinds of skins. Vote in the poll above to show me what you think~!

First off, let me say, this was done by scratch, and it wasn't meant to be a full set; But, there's a reason it's made the way it is.

Q: Bell, can I edit this and post this?
A: ABSOLUTELY! ^~^ This set was made for aspiring artists to edit and change as they please. Recently I've noticed the decline of artists on this site, save for old ones, and I think that's because of how a lot of aspiring artists are afraid to edit skins. But with this, ABSOLUTELY, go for it. You DON'T need to ask my permission, and you can DEFINITELY repost it; As long as it's different enough from this to call it your own, you can definitely do what you want with it. x3

Q: Will I get into trouble if I do post it? ;~;
A: Not if I can help it, you won't. If you're an aspiring artist, you should be allowed to edit what you like. That IS how I learned to make art like this. That's how I became an artists at all. I encourage you to make this however you want. And, I have Kano, one of the moderators on this site, in on my idea; You should definitely not get into trouble. If you do, refer them to this post.

Onto the post. This was a kind of spinoff to my Anime Petra that I did with Kyouma. He once said "We should have done it in HD. xD" and, I decided to. This is all in HD, so be aware that some lag may happen with the transition from my Imgur to the game while applying skins. Done with my rants, have skins! XD

HD Restyled - Petra
Spoiler:

Click the link below to get a direct view of the Imgur album if the previews up here don't work for you. x3 It never really worked for me, so here's a fix to help out. x3
http://imgur.com/a/dijLc
~Screenshots~
Petra Overlook (Blades by Kyouma~)
Spoiler:

Petra Close-Up
Spoiler:

Petra Saluting
Spoiler:

I hope you enjoy! I wasn't sure if I was going to post this, but I hope some of you do like it. x3 Also, a very super-duper, rubber ducky, extra special thanks to Kano, who made the UV Maps that I used for these, and I suggest them for ANY aspiring artist who wants to learn to make skins. So, go use them if you really want~! ^^ Thank you for reading, voting, viewing and enjoying, and have a lovely day~
Kano's UV Map Templates, here --> viewtopic.php?f=17&t=549

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: HD Restyled - Petra
PostPosted: July 19th, 2015, 5:27 pm 
Banned

i love it pls make more