All times are UTC

Post subject: [Public] Ilse Langnar
PostPosted: April 17th, 2015, 1:31 am 
Newbie Artist

Ilse Langnar of the Survery Corps.

This is actually a skin I started quite a while ago but thanks to sarahjeager, I've since finished it. I may clean up some of the textures a little later, but for now I think the skin is done. Some of the textures may be a bit rough since I haven't had a lot of time to work on this skin. This will probably be one of my last skins just to let you guys know.

Ingame:
Spoiler:

Textures:
Spoiler:
Requires Annie's hair and costume 9

Enjoy.

Last edited by Kyouma on April 17th, 2015, 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: [Public] Ilse Langnar
PostPosted: April 17th, 2015, 1:37 am 
Banned

Thanks you for the shout out and i love this charicter keep up the awsome work oh use costume 9 to work
:D :D

Last edited by sarahjeagerkr on April 17th, 2015, 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2015, 1:38 am 

Looks great.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2015, 1:40 am 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
She jumped right out of the screen! Looks great! :3

Why do you say you might stop posting skins? D: You've done so many amazing ones!

PostPosted: April 17th, 2015, 3:49 am 
Veteran Member

I have been waiting for Ilse skin for soooooooo sooooooooooo long! Looks aweeesoomee!

Talking is my specialty :D

PostPosted: April 17th, 2015, 4:00 pm 
Newbie Artist

Cappu wrote:

Why do you say you might stop posting skins? D: You've done so many amazing ones!

I'm glad you enjoy my skins and I may be making a few more but I probably should have explained things in the post.

Anyway, TheBellFox and I have talked about this and since RC Mod seems to be coming to a close I decided to move on for much of the same reasons she did.

I've really enjoyed making skins for RC and would love to continue to do so but once rumors started that RC mod wouldn't be able to continue I lost a bit of my motivation and have been running low on ideas. I also have a close group of friends from AOTTG that have since moved to another game so I haven't been playing it much either. Another big reason is that I wanted to focus on my art a bit more which left less time for making skins.

I just felt like it was time to move on and create other things that I enjoyed.

PostPosted: April 18th, 2015, 2:02 am 

Kyouma wrote:

Ilse Langnar of the Survery Corps.

This is actually a skin I started quite a while ago but thanks to sarahjeager, I've since finished it. I may clean up some of the textures a little later, but for now I think the skin is done. Some of the textures may be a bit rough since I haven't had a lot of time to work on this skin. This will probably be one of my last skins just to let you guys know.

Ingame:
Spoiler:

Textures:
Spoiler:
Requires Annie's hair and costume 9

Enjoy.

Cute Skin! :D :D

PostPosted: April 18th, 2015, 2:02 am 

Cute Skin! :D

PostPosted: April 18th, 2015, 3:07 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Kyouma wrote:
Cappu wrote:

I'm glad you enjoy my skins and I may be making a few more but I probably should have explained things in the post.

Anyway, TheBellFox and I have talked about this and since RC Mod seems to be coming to a close I decided to move on for much of the same reasons she did.

I've really enjoyed making skins for RC and would love to continue to do so but once rumors started that RC mod wouldn't be able to continue I lost a bit of my motivation and have been running low on ideas. I also have a close group of friends from AOTTG that have since moved to another game so I haven't been playing it much either. Another big reason is that I wanted to focus on my art a bit more which left less time for making skins.

I had no idea about that rumor that RC Mod is coming to a close. That makes me sad… I love RC Mod!

You give good points though. Seems like there's less people than there used used be. Following what makes you happy is definitely the way to go! Best of luck with your own personal art, and please stick around here for as long you still feel excited about it. You've made a big, and wonderful impact in the RC canon servers. Much appreciated! :3

PostPosted: April 19th, 2015, 4:28 am 
Senior Artist

Cappu wrote:
Kyouma wrote:
Cappu wrote:

I had no idea about that rumor that RC Mod is coming to a close. That makes me sad… I love RC Mod!

You give good points though. Seems like there's less people than there used used be. Following what makes you happy is definitely the way to go! Best of luck with your own personal art, and please stick around here for as long you still feel excited about it. You've made a big, and wonderful impact in the RC canon servers. Much appreciated! :3

BRUH!

News & Updates
4/10/2015: Apparently feng is not going to use unity5 since it is too buggy for his project or something. Modding gets an extension until at least September which is when chrome offs webplayer for good. I'll be working on an event/trigger system for custom maps, next update probably in a few weeks.

Want to use any parts from my stuff? Inform me by messaging,or commenting to the topic :D