All times are UTC

Post subject: Majora's Mask [The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask]
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2015, 1:31 am 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
I knew this would end up on the forum some day-- but I never knew it would be my fault. o: So, it's Majora's Mask from The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask. This was a bit tough to rig, since the face model was kind of strange. x-x I had to rig it a bit, and I DID have three versions of this, the two you see here, and a bigger one, but I eventually settled with this one. It doesn't fit in with the 'Late Night Abominations' category that I made, since I did put work into it. The mask itself was only RIGGED by me-- I did not make this, it was from the official artwork. x3

This specific set comes with Majora's Mask for the normal skin base, AKA, the standard one that Feng uses. The second one, is on my Remastered Base, in case you guys wanted to use that for... Whatever reason. Both skins are included in the album, along with a transparent set of eyes. Alternatively, you could type in 'transparent' into the skin file of the Eye Slot. The one in the screenshot is the Remastered Skin base, because honestly, I don't like Feng's new art style at all. And hey, PETRA! So why not? x3 When else will you get a chance to see Petra with Majora's Mask on? :3

Majora's Mask [The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask]
Spoiler:

Click on this link to the original Imgur album if it doesn't work with the previews here. It doesn't work for me, oddly enough, so there's that to make a fix for everyone. ^^
http://imgur.com/a/3vFH0

~Screenshots~
Majora's Mask, Front View
Spoiler:

Majora's Mask, Full View
Spoiler:

Majora's Mask, Faraway View
Spoiler:

I hope you enjoy. A lot of work and time went into these skins, and they almost didn't come out to public. I hope you all have a lovely day, thank you for reading this far. ^^

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: Majora's Mask [The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask]
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2015, 10:54 am 
Senior Artist

So now the world in aot is going to be destroyed by the moon called by petra who stole the majora's mask from erwin in 3 days. Our hero, eren, suddenly appears and is going to save the world by shouting the song of time to go back in time with his companion armin providing information to him. in the end, eren engaged a final battle with majora titan using the levi's mask and got the mask to unlock his father's basement and found his old companion mikasa.... such random story lol xD

Post subject: Re: Majora's Mask [The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask]
PostPosted: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 am 

Ik this is an old post, but I can't help but drop a comment about the amazingness!!

Tyxant wrote:
So now the world in aot is going to be destroyed by the moon called by petra who stole the majora's mask from erwin in 3 days. Our hero, eren, suddenly appears and is going to save the world by shouting the song of time to go back in time with his companion armin providing information to him. in the end, eren engaged a final battle with majora titan using the levi's mask and got the mask to unlock his father's basement and found his old companion mikasa.... such random story lol xD

BEST PARODY EVER TYXANT!!!