All times are UTC

Post subject: Original Ymir - Remastered
PostPosted: February 14th, 2015, 5:41 am 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Hello hello, again. I'm back with a remastered skin-- but not one QUITE like I've done before.

So, after I did Original Krista - Remastered, of course, there was a few people asking me to remaster Ymir. I played around with it, of course, and to my luck, I got it, which is why we're here. I finished this sometime last night. I tested it, fixed some errors, and I was GOING to post it-- until I fell asleep. x-x So MEH.

Original Ymir - Remastered is completely unique in the tense that, it was done 100% by moi, and it was hard. x-x SO, that's why it's bad. Original Ymir - Remastered will use a custom set, of course, so, let me give you the presets. (Yes, the eyes are GOD AWFUL. I'm sorry. ;~;)

Be sure to use a FEMALE model, with model 'hair_2' and with model 'costume_0'. Customise it how you like at that point.

Original Ymir - Remastered is what I would imagine Ymir would look like if she was in the game... at all. But, this is what I imagine she'd look like if she were in the OLD versions of the Attack on Titan Tribute Game. This set comes with Ymir's skin, (Part one of the illusion of hair), Ymir's Hair, (Part two of the illusion of hair), Ymir's costume, Ymir's Eyes, Ymir's blades, and a transparent image for Annie's Hoodie. If you don't want to link the transparency, just type 'transparent' into the Hoodie slot. I hope you enjoy. ^^

Original Ymir - Remastered
Spoiler:

Click on this link to the original Imgur album if it doesn't work with the previews here. It doesn't work for me, oddly enough, so there's that to make a fix for everyone. ^^
http://imgur.com/a/xDk0b

~Screenshots~
Ymir's Costume
Spoiler:

A back side view of Ymir
Spoiler:

Ymir Landing
Spoiler:

I hope you enjoy. A lot of work and time went into these skins, and they almost didn't come out to public. I hope you all have a lovely day, thank you for reading this far. ^^

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: Original Ymir - Remastered
PostPosted: February 14th, 2015, 5:43 am 

Woah

PostPosted: February 14th, 2015, 6:13 am 
Newbie Artist

Great job on this one, especially with the hair (which I can imagine wasnt easy to get right).

PostPosted: February 14th, 2015, 6:28 am 
Veteran Artist

Kyouma wrote:
Great job on this one, especially with the hair (which I can imagine wasnt easy to get right).

Thanks, Kyou. x3 It was hard to rig. I was GOING to ask you tonight on RC Boss, but I wasn't there tonight. T'was sleepy. x-x

PostPosted: February 14th, 2015, 8:01 am 
Newbie Artist

its ok

PostPosted: February 14th, 2015, 9:05 am 

StrayHunter wrote:
its ok

I'd like to see you make a better one :p

PostPosted: March 5th, 2015, 1:47 am 
Could u make this version not remastered? I really love the skin skin, But I personally like using it not remastered. Thanks for reading!

PostPosted: March 6th, 2015, 9:45 am 
Veteran Artist

EmilyLeonhardt wrote:
Could u make this version not remastered? I really love the skin skin, But I personally like using it not remastered. Thanks for reading!

Mmm, I'm sorry for the scary late reply. x-x There's a few issues with me and rigging models with the style of the old version. 1: My artwork only looks okay because the old style is so strikingly close to mine. 2: Feng has this weeeeird "Everything's in colour bit it's off-balance and scratchy" style for it now, so making the skin itself, aka, the flesh to have the hair-- it's going to look odd. Very odd.

Simply put, I CAN do it, but.. It's going to look horrible. ;w; As an experiment, yes, I'll do it. As a legit thing that I actually intend for people to like-- I dunno.

IF I do happen to do it, (I can already feel the motivation doing things to my Blender and GIMP files. o - o) I'll probably release it. After I heard about RC going to be gone in like.. a few months/a month, I haven't really cared if I made a skin or not. x-x I hope you understand if I don't do it.

Thank you for reading, have a lovely night. ^^

PostPosted: June 1st, 2015, 3:48 pm 
Newbie Artist

Hey, can I re-texture this? I will give you credit for it, if I publish it. :3

PostPosted: June 1st, 2015, 8:31 pm 
Veteran Artist

Spoiler:
MartaAckerman wrote:
Hey, can I re-texture this? I will give you credit for it, if I publish it. :3

I'm deeply sorry for the late response, and I didn't expect it to be so late. >.< My skin template is rather messy, and it's not very good, as opposed to many many other skins out there. But, I've since left the forums, and don't visit here TOO often, so, thank you for your patience. (:

On the topic of needing permission or credit, I don't mind at all if you take my skins and retexture them in the least. My skins were made for public use, so therefore I expect them to be used for editing purposes. In fact, I learned to make skins simply FROM editing other skins, so I encourage it-- so long as you're not making it seem like you made every single thing about it. x3

This is a quote from my last post from when I left AOTSKINS--

TheBellFox wrote:
I'm going to leave my skins up for public use. You may edit them. You may post them. I am not a tyrannical person, and I do not 'own' my skins. IF you happen to post something with my artwork in it, PLEASE be intelligent about it. Don't get into trouble, but you don't have to ask me for permission to post, blahblahblah. I made my skins for public use-- if you want to use them for editing purposes, go ahead. I honestly don't mind in the least.

Just be sure not to get into any trouble, if the moderators ask you for credit, you can show them this, and if there happens to be a rule saying to give credit/have permission, regardless of my own thoughts on what happens with my skins, then tell them that I gave you permission. x3 If you have any problems/questions/concerns, then by all means, you may PM me, though my response may be a tad bit slow. x3 Thank you for reading! ♪♪