All times are UTC

Post subject: Original Rico - Remastered
PostPosted: January 27th, 2015, 5:09 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Original Rico - ... Remastered...?

Yes, I have done it, the first character to be remastered, NOT from the old version! This, I must say, is indeed, one of the most difficult works I have done. Almost everything went wrong right away, and I stopped for a LOONG time. And honestly, this was done BEFORE Jean/Armin/Levi were made, so it was in the works FAR before they were introduced.

Original Rico - Remastered is a re-imagining of Rico, if she were in the Old Version. While of course, she WASN'T, and she didn't have ANY old textures to make, whatever she needed, I made by myself. This was a project to make an attempt at adding variety to my new Remastered Collection Series, and I have NO promises for all characters, but I will definitely try my best.

Original Rico - Remastered comes with Rico's Imagined Coat, Cape, Glasses, Eyes, Blades, Skin and Hairstyle. It was made in GIMP, before I had Blender set up, but was run through Blender earlier today, for texture wrapping reasons. I originally had her outfit to use the old textures, but with the COLOUR of the new outfits, but in the end, I canned the idea, and went with the old textures. So, that Original Cape - Remastered post, was indeed, foreshadowing.

I hope you enjoy. ^^

Original Rico - Remastered
Spoiler:

Click on this link to the original Imgur album if it doesn't work with the previews here. It doesn't work for me, oddly enough, so there's that to make a fix for everyone. ^^
http://imgur.com/a/D5iYX

~Screenshots~
Rico's Imagined Original Costume
Spoiler:

Rico Saluting
Spoiler:

Rico Landing
Spoiler:

I hope you enjoy. A lot of work and time went into these skins, and they almost didn't come out to public. I hope you all have a lovely day, thank you for reading this far. ^^

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: Original Rico - Remastered
PostPosted: January 29th, 2015, 9:45 pm 
Words can't express how much I love this series. But you know what would make me pour my heart out with joy? HANGI SAƀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN