All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Tales of Symphonia - Kratos Aurion : Judgement
PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 10:12 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
NagateTanikaze wrote:
This skin is absolutely beautiful. The detail is phenomenal and it actually made me stop and stare for a moment. Very well done ^.^ I'm not an artist, but I sure as hell know a work of art when I see it.

Awh, you have my gratitude for such a sweet critique. ^^ When making this particular set, I wasn't actually sure how well it would go. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, and as such, it took quite a bit of effort and motivation to work on. One of the most troublesome things I had to deal with, was the colours- if you've seen any of my other works, I generally only use flat colours, without any sort of shading, or blending involved- however, to fit it with the Symphonia style, it was required of me to shade it with more fine techniques, those of which I had not learned at the time, so naturally, I struggled quite a bit with it. It was intimidating to say the least, however, your kind words certainly make it feel worth the time I spent. ^^

Once again, the appreciation is truly taken to heart, and I am absolutely elated that someone thinks that my work can possibly be classified as 'Art'. It truly makes my heart pound to even see someone acknowledge such a thing, especially someone such as myself. ^^ Thank you so much for your comment, and thank you for reading as well- I hope you have a wonderful day. x3

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.