All times are UTC

Post subject: The Road to Shiganshina [WIP] [UPDATE 110917]
PostPosted: April 9th, 2016, 11:55 pm 

So this is a map made to simulate the final segment of the Survey Corps ride to Shiganshina. It's not the same as in the manga/anime, but I'm hoping it will nonetheless be fun for everyone to play and RP in.
It takes you through a forested mountain range, and ends at the gate to Shiganshina. There are three paths, the main path will take you through a recreation of Feng's forest, where I expect most of the titan fighting to take place.
The start of the round puts you being chased by the Female Titan (non-canon), and the round ends when someone enters the Shiganshina gate

Right now I'm working on finishing up the mountains, after which I'll finalize the roads, dirt paths, and trees. Then I'll put in several villages and the main city of Shiganshina, and lastly I'll work on custom scripting to make RPing more interesting.

Up to date screenshots (note that the sign says 9 and 5, but the distances taking the paths are now actually 20 and 5 kilometers)
http://imgur.com/a/efmwy

Three Lakes of the East Path (Possibly Outdated)

Concept map for the different paths (pink, white, yellow) (blue are barriers)

I'm hoping that this map will at least tide everyone over until the release of the 57th Expedition Beyond The Walls map Ryham is making, hopefully it will rival Ryham's in awesomeness.

Last edited by Sampai on November 9th, 2017, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: The Road to Shiganshina [WIP]
PostPosted: November 9th, 2017, 7:22 pm 

UPDATE NOVEMBER 9 2017
Ver. 2cA5d
For those who have lost all hope of ever playing on this map, despair not! After 17 months and a day, I have resumed work on The Road to Shiganshina. In the past couple days I put more than a dozen hours into the map, and have come to show some of the fruits of my labor.
While it is still not finished, these screenshots (and the version number) should show that I have not given up on the map.

New towns:
Spoiler:

Easter eggs:
Spoiler:
There are three hidden titan worshiping churches in the map similar to this not hidden titan worshiping church. The first person who can prove that they've found them all gets kudos.

You may notice a sever lack of trees on the map compared to the screenshots from my first post. I removed them to reduce lag while testing and creating, and since most of them had to move anyway to accommodate the new mountains, I felt no remorse for this decision. After I have finished the rest of the map, I will add more trees to bring the total map object count to the next thousand, ex if there are 1234 objects, I'll add 766 trees to bring the count up to 2000.

Post subject: Re: The Road to Shiganshina [WIP] [UPDATE 110917]
PostPosted: December 5th, 2017, 5:09 am 

and by when will the script be ready?

Post subject: Re: The Road to Shiganshina [WIP] [UPDATE 110917]
PostPosted: February 9th, 2018, 1:25 am 

Most likely unity. No script.