I enjoy checking out the Aotskins forum everyday so I'm sure helping out, as a moderator, would be a fun task.
* Good, grammatically correct English
- It usually pains me to see someone with bad grammar so I'm one of those types that needs to spell words correctly and use proper punctation where it is needed.
* Competence & Maturity
- I'd consider myself "competent" and "mature" when it counts but I'd also like to be kind and fun so I don't come off as uptight. I'm an administrator in my current guild so I hold a lot of responsibility for displaying myself as a fun, mature role model to other members.
If there is a dispute among members, examine the situation and attempt to fix by clarifying the issue with one another then see how both parties could come to peaceful solution. If not, then ask them to settle their dispute privately away from other members to keep an issue from getting out of hand.
* A good understanding of how this forum operates
- I have a good, brief understanding of how this forum works. I see how Halloween comments and corrects posts so I think I'd be able to replicate similar responses and handle issues in a correct manner.
I'm up for any task whenever needed so just let me know if you and Halloween are ever overwhelmed and need a helping hand.