All times are UTC





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: RC Bug with skins
PostPosted: October 26th, 2015, 2:35 pm 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: April 28th, 2015, 10:28 pm
Posts: 116
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Whenever I would play single player (and sometimes multiplayer), certain skins wouldn't load.

In other words, some parts of the skin would load and some wouldn't. Some wouldn't load at all or ever again.

Is there a way to fix this?

_________________
Chaos Reigns
Division: Sniper
Image


Top
 Profile  
 


 Post subject: Re: RC Bug with skins
PostPosted: October 26th, 2015, 10:25 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: November 13th, 2014, 10:16 pm
Posts: 910
Has thanked: 479 times
Been thanked: 390 times
I've actually been having the exact same issue. I̶'̶m̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶g̶l̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶.̶. You could try changing image hosts (such as sites other than Imgur), and see if that helps.

_________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image


Image / Image/ Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC Bug with skins
PostPosted: October 28th, 2015, 1:04 am 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: April 28th, 2015, 10:28 pm
Posts: 116
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 15 times
WilliamWhite wrote:
I've actually been having the exact same issue. I̶'̶m̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶g̶l̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶.̶. You could try changing image hosts (such as sites other than Imgur), and see if that helps.


I would, but I don't wanna have to create an account. That's why I liked imgur because I could just upload without one.

_________________
Chaos Reigns
Division: Sniper
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC Bug with skins
PostPosted: October 28th, 2015, 1:12 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: November 13th, 2014, 10:16 pm
Posts: 910
Has thanked: 479 times
Been thanked: 390 times
Hatakai wrote:
I would, but I don't wanna have to create an account. That's why I liked imgur because I could just upload without one.



http://postimage.org/ is another popular image hosting website that does not require an account for use. But to be quite honest, having an account is very convenient, considering you don't ever have to loose your image links, or constantly bookmark them.

_________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image


Image / Image/ Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC Bug with skins
PostPosted: October 28th, 2015, 4:26 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2015, 5:55 am
Posts: 19
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Make sure the picture is in a supported format like png, and if you need to convert it then convert it online, renaming the ending won't change the format.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC Bug with skins
PostPosted: October 28th, 2015, 5:13 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: November 13th, 2014, 10:16 pm
Posts: 910
Has thanked: 479 times
Been thanked: 390 times
EliteFuture wrote:
Make sure the picture is in a supported format like png, and if you need to convert it then convert it online, renaming the ending won't change the format.



That isn't the issue here. We're talking about textures that have always worked in-game, and haven't had any issues. Now, sometimes the textures will work, and sometimes they wont.

_________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image


Image / Image/ Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC Bug with skins
PostPosted: October 28th, 2015, 2:27 pm 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: April 28th, 2015, 10:28 pm
Posts: 116
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 15 times
WilliamWhite wrote:
Hatakai wrote:
I would, but I don't wanna have to create an account. That's why I liked imgur because I could just upload without one.



http://postimage.org/ is another popular image hosting website that does not require an account for use. But to be quite honest, having an account is very convenient, considering you don't ever have to loose your image links, or constantly bookmark them.


Thanks for the info :D

_________________
Chaos Reigns
Division: Sniper
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC Bug with skins
PostPosted: November 1st, 2015, 12:50 am 
Offline
New Member

Joined: October 30th, 2015, 9:49 pm
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 0 time
I have been getting Skins of this forum, but none of them work. I have also seen other people with the same skin but it is working for them

_________________
Image

Smoke weed every day!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RC Bug with skins
PostPosted: November 6th, 2015, 4:11 pm 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: April 28th, 2015, 10:28 pm
Posts: 116
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 15 times
LordBushbaby wrote:
I have been getting Skins of this forum, but none of them work. I have also seen other people with the same skin but it is working for them


When you're pasting the skins into the RC mod menu, are you hitting SAVE AND LOAD?

_________________
Chaos Reigns
Division: Sniper
Image


Top
 Profile  
 


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, alveo witaminy zdrowie witaminy

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group