All times are UTC

Post subject: Maps not loading in correctly
PostPosted: October 11th, 2018, 12:48 pm 

For some reason (I just downloaded it yesterday and it was working fine then) (no other mods have been installed and I downloaded right off of the RC Mods weebly site) whenever I start the City or the Forest maps (I haven't tried this in online) keep appearing with a white box and red question mark over the skins of the map, titan and human skins are fine, but I don;t know what to do. It seems that I still have the original skins, since the game loads them in for a second, but it just keeps defaulting to this weird white and red error block thing... it's hard to zip around the map when the only colors that you see are white and red... please help. I'll leave some screenshots below if someone can help me with that as well...

Post subject: Re: Maps not loading in correctly
PostPosted: October 13th, 2018, 9:07 pm 

jjk1029384756 wrote:
For some reason (I just downloaded it yesterday and it was working fine then) (no other mods have been installed and I downloaded right off of the RC Mods weebly site) whenever I start the City or the Forest maps (I haven't tried this in online) keep appearing with a white box and red question mark over the skins of the map, titan and human skins are fine, but I don;t know what to do. It seems that I still have the original skins, since the game loads them in for a second, but it just keeps defaulting to this weird white and red error block thing... it's hard to zip around the map when the only colors that you see are white and red... please help. I'll leave some screenshots below if someone can help me with that as well...

I've been experimenting the past few days and it seems to work sometimes. I'll keep this section updated with my findings, this is probably just a personal issue, but if anyone else wants to help it would be well appreciated.