All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

What are you most excited for?
Killing Titans in a large-scale, accurate recreation of Trost District. 56%  56%  [ 67 ]
Roleplaying with my friends/guildmates. 21%  21%  [ 25 ]
Griffin finishing the f*cking map within the year. 23%  23%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 120
 Post subject: Re: Griffinbound's Trost (Full-Scale Variant)(WIP) v1.5
PostPosted: October 25th, 2015, 12:23 am 
Banned

Btw i've notice you got deleted everything outside the walls, what are your plans for outside the walls?...........just asking.

PostPosted: October 25th, 2015, 1:23 am 
Newbie Map Maker

Medals: 1
Same plan as before.

Hey there, Griffin here. I make map scripts, but I'm currently unable to take any more requests or work on those already placed, as I'm simply too busy. If you happen across any of my scripts, please leave a Thank!

PostPosted: November 13th, 2015, 9:54 pm 

Any updates?

PostPosted: November 13th, 2015, 10:10 pm 
Newbie Map Maker

Have not worked in a week or so, but before that I got quite a lot done, just not enough for me to post another script just yet. I have not really had the time or motivation of late, but I might continue this weekend. Stay tuned.

Hey there, Griffin here. I make map scripts, but I'm currently unable to take any more requests or work on those already placed, as I'm simply too busy. If you happen across any of my scripts, please leave a Thank!

PostPosted: November 25th, 2015, 1:53 am 

Anything new?

PostPosted: November 28th, 2015, 7:00 am 

Who can help me extend the default map with

PostPosted: December 29th, 2015, 2:01 am 
Newbie Map Maker

It's been almost two months since I last worked on the map. The Tribute Game is largely dead these days and inhabited mostly by guests and abusives, which has severely lowered my motivation to continue work on the map considering I am also busy with college. However, I am now on break until the 22nd, and Jah has finished the Trost I have given him permission for, so I might be coming back to where I left off in the next few days. Cheers, and Happy New Year.

PostPosted: December 29th, 2015, 2:44 am 
Banned

Griffinbound wrote:
It's been almost two months since I last worked on the map. The Tribute Game is largely dead these days and inhabited mostly by guests and abusives, which has severely lowered my motivation to continue work on the map considering I am also busy with college. However, I am now on break until the 22nd, and Jah has finished the Trost I have given him permission for, so I might be coming back to where I left off in the next few days. Cheers, and Happy New Year.

Great welcome back and happy holidays. I look forward to see what you have planed.

PostPosted: January 1st, 2016, 7:20 am 

Hey don't let those stupid abusives get you down even though the AOTTG community is in a crisis.There is a solution which I'm excited for its a new mod I've been playing the first playable Alpha which released this Christmas it has a temporary name as the "UNOFFICIAL UPDATE mod" and it runs on its own server network meaning other mods can't access its servers,which means you don't have to fear abusives entering the server your playing in!But the biggest thing is the developer "Sir Teetan" is a good animater with blender and has implemented new animations,models,and a new attacks for the Titans with working hitboxs.The new models are hair models at the moment which include balding,scraggly hair' and a blast from the past the "Blondies" and "Ghenghis" hair now on the new Titan models.And there's so much more coming later in upcoming updates.It is really smooth mod and and fun since it has new content I recommend you try it because it make the game feel like it received a update.Just search up Sir Teetan on the members search page.I wish you luck on your work and don't get yourself down because the community still is alive though torn and will still live for a long time so wish you a very late Christmas and a happy new year and never give up what you love the most and keep pushing forward goodnight my friend. :P

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2016, 3:54 am 
Newbie Map Maker

Yes, I've been watching Teetan's progress for a while. Maybe I'll look into using it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next