All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Hacking/Abusive mods
PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 1:12 am 
Veteran Member

If i can ask, whats so wrong with changing the max player count? Or do you mean changing the max player count (Which i shall now call CMP) While NOT being the MC?

I'm slowly improving. Need to get a tablet, mouse drawing just... sucks.

My site introduction (Only took me about 5 years): viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11380

PostPosted: June 10th, 2015, 10:49 pm 

Guys, i'm having a problem. I recently had gotten the doge mod(i am a newbie) and i thought my trend marco security deleted it. But today i logged onto my laptop and i got a message saying ''The Doge god is mad at you'' and then my laptop shut down with me doing so. I need help because i cant play and i can only use my phone p. i need help how to fix and i need to say look out for a player ''thedogeguardianmat''

http://goo.gl/forms/Gyf5HkVt2t

PostPosted: June 10th, 2015, 10:57 pm 
OldManZangetsu44 wrote:
Guys, i'm having a problem. I recently had gotten the doge mod(i am a newbie) and i thought my trend marco security deleted it. But today i logged onto my laptop and i got a message saying ''The Doge god is mad at you'' and then my laptop shut down with me doing so. I need help because i cant play and i can only use my phone p. i need help how to fix and i need to say look out for a player ''thedogeguardianmat''

Sorry to hear :? but there has been several warnings prior to your post. Such as this, where Tsukaya has posted a possible solution to your problem. Although I'm no good with mods, so someone may be able to answer with something more concrete.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6598

PostPosted: June 11th, 2015, 3:12 am 
Veteran Member

OldManZangetsu44 wrote:

Did you download this mod? Because it sounds like something that happened to me ages back. but if i remember i had to wipe my PC of viruses so the hacker could not steal my personal info... So you might want to wipe your PC just to be safe.

I'm slowly improving. Need to get a tablet, mouse drawing just... sucks.

My site introduction (Only took me about 5 years): viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11380

PostPosted: June 12th, 2015, 12:49 pm 

Thnks for the help I got it fixed

http://goo.gl/forms/Gyf5HkVt2t

PostPosted: June 20th, 2015, 3:42 pm 

MrCantdraw wrote:
If i can ask, whats so wrong with changing the max player count? Or do you mean changing the max player count (Which i shall now call CMP) While NOT being the MC?

You are kidding me, right?

PostPosted: December 16th, 2015, 8:38 pm 
Veteran Member

BackgroundCharacter wrote:
MrCantdraw wrote:

You are kidding me, right?

It can be abusive if used by the wrong person. But by that logic, anything could be considered abusive.

But back to my point, I imagine too many people have used this in an abusive manner, so that's why it's on the list.

In-Game Name(s): d i v i n i t y
Guild: FurFags Unite!

PostPosted: January 5th, 2016, 3:39 am 

someone just crash my server and i tried to kick and ban it many times but nothing happen... play as a titan that go so fast and can change to jumper to crawler etc.. while running and know what!!! he get invisible and kill who he want when he want and where he want... srry so angry right now.. (im french basically so dont judge me pls) anyway i try to figure it out and i see something on ricecancer mod!! possibly this or another new abusive mod that kill the game so hard
Spoiler:
im usin the rc mod for the custom name and custom titan but without that will i gonna be more or less vulnerable to this s***

PostPosted: August 18th, 2016, 12:52 am 

* Changing max player number
* Killing all players
* Dcing Master Client
* Flashing names

Flashing names? Whut? That's not abusive. e.e
Killing all players is easily anti'd, just write in a revive-all command, or check for playerdeath and autorevive if need be (Or just prevent them from coming in the first place), Dcing the MC is sort of unavoidable, because that relies on the Photon Network, and only 1% of previous Dc's work now, and the Max Player Number, I've never run across someone who can change it without MC.
Although, I'd say that A Vivid-Assassin's MapShift is abusive as hell, and also annoying. Damage Stats (can't really bitch here, changed mine by about 10ish, so it's not SUPER big numbers, just easier to hit higher) are abusive, Anti-Ban (Pain in the ass to do, I'm surprised if someone does it) and Anti-Kick are both abusive. All Nonmc Kill Commands (Slb's /zkill, Vivid's /endall, and there's a few more) are EXTREMELY abusive. Although those are easy to cancel out, my mod does that. No, you can't have it, I'll make a public one sooner or later, but that's aside the point. There's some updates for you, and if I think of any more, I'll post them here!

Oh, ARCH can be counted as just abusive in general xD
Just a thought.

Spoiler:
Known Guilds:
  • .:OpTix:.
  • |Fallen Angels|
  • PureBloods
  • Velocity
  • Otaku,
  • Xcution
  • Dawn of Eternity
  • TheUnidentifiedRoses
  • Night Raid

Spoiler:
Highest Scores
  • 4811; Tradby - Blade.
  • 4315; Hydra - AHSS.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3