All times are UTC





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: It's okay, because I have a black friend
PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 7:22 pm 
Offline
Designer
User avatar

Joined: September 17th, 2014, 2:19 pm
Posts: 965
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 946 times
Been thanked: 755 times
videogamekid79 wrote:
you know i don't like using your skins for three reasons. 1 your a jerk, 2 the skins are inappropriate, and three your racist

*you're

_________________
<------------- I do not take skin requests so you can, kindly, fuck off. --------------->
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 


 Post subject: Re: It's okay, because I have a black friend
PostPosted: May 30th, 2015, 8:46 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: November 13th, 2014, 10:16 pm
Posts: 908
Has thanked: 475 times
Been thanked: 388 times
Anyone here like surprises? I know I do! Surprise time!

Image
I'm black.

So, I think I can rightfully say that this is NOT racist lol. People make jokes based on stereotypes all the time, but it doesn't always necessarily make them racist. If any of you here enjoy shows like Family Guy, or South Park, you're no different. If I can lighten up, and be ok with this skin, then I'm sure you guys can as well lol.

_________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image


Image / Image/ Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It's okay, because I have a black friend
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2015, 4:13 am 
Offline
Designer
User avatar

Joined: September 17th, 2014, 2:19 pm
Posts: 965
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 946 times
Been thanked: 755 times
WiliamWhite wrote:
Anyone here like surprises? I know I do! Surprise time!

Image
I'm black.

So, I think I can rightfully say that this is NOT racist lol. People make jokes based on stereotypes all the time, but it doesn't always necessarily make them racist. If any of you here enjoy shows like Family Guy, or South Park, you're no different. If I can lighten up, and be ok with this skin, then I'm sure you guys can as well lol.

God dammit will why the fuck is your last name white if you're black.

_________________
<------------- I do not take skin requests so you can, kindly, fuck off. --------------->
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It's okay, because I have a black friend
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2015, 5:59 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: November 13th, 2014, 10:16 pm
Posts: 908
Has thanked: 475 times
Been thanked: 388 times
DireWolfwere wrote:
God dammit will why the fuck is your last name white if you're black.


Why is Jack Black's last name "black" if he's white?

Image

_________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image


Image / Image/ Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It's okay, because I have a black friend
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2015, 3:12 pm 
Offline
Designer
User avatar

Joined: September 17th, 2014, 2:19 pm
Posts: 965
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 946 times
Been thanked: 755 times
WiliamWhite wrote:
DireWolfwere wrote:
God dammit will why the fuck is your last name white if you're black.


Why is Jack Black's last name "black" if he's white?

Image

Because he's a racist bigot stealing from the black people...or something like that.

_________________
<------------- I do not take skin requests so you can, kindly, fuck off. --------------->
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, alveo witaminy zdrowie witaminy

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group